Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eating a pear ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by RubberUndies, May 7, 2012.

1. #1 RubberUndies, May 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 7, 2012
    Have any of you guys ate a mango, smoked and felt like it got you higher or high for longer ?

2. a mango, mang.

3. A mango,

Personally I've tried it and didn't notice a difference.

4. [quote name='"wyant17"']a mango, mang.[/quote]

Lol yea. Did it actually work and you feel a difference ?

5. if you go back to the seasond tokers section and double click the name of your thread you can change it, just show you know.

but i've tried it and it does work i believe.

6. [quote name='"DAVlD"']if you go back to the seasond tokers section and double click the name of your thread you can change it, just show you know.

but i've tried it and it does work i believe.[/quote]

Im on my phone or i would but thanks.....

And that's cool....but pears are expensive if u gotta eat one every time lol

7. I haven't paid much attention to my high when I ingest a ripe mango. Perhaps if I ate the mango 30 minutes before smoking it would make a difference.