Eatin Pussy Ain't a Crime is it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bluberryTXsmoke, Sep 24, 2010.

1. I love eating pussy but I have a thing against big pussy lips, or a big clit. It freaks me out a little bit. And hairy pussies aren't too fun to work with either.

But a nice shaved, pink pussy is magical :)

2. if she smells/tastes bearable, then fuck yea man, all the way. but i've had some worriesome scents and tastes before that put me off a little. most girls have it covered, but some are missing something, for sure haha

3. ^^ Part of it is due to diet and exercise along with hygiene.

My gf is vegetarian and for the most part she is always smelling good. She tastes even better when she eats a little fruit before the act :ey:

4. depends on how old she is...

5. its a crime if you cook it and serve it on a plate.

6. My friend had the perfect explanation of eating pussy its like licking a sweaty armpit. but gotta do what you gotta do:rolleyes:

7. ah, touche'

hahaha well she does know how to eat pussy very well:) that's how i do it.

8. no, eating pussy is not a crime, sir, you're right.. but something still smells.. fishy in here..

9. Try holding her hands above her head with your hands and fuck her (she is on the bottom). See how she responds to being held by your hands then if she's game then try to incorporate the tying up bit. (I'm a woman btw).

10. I love a guy like that. that's fucking awesome. but i am always willing to reciprocate.

11. The only crime is not eating pussy. If you want your girl to know she's being appreciated you will spelunk without a second though

12. No its not a crime in fact eat more of it...starting w/ mine.

13. i love eating pussy :D

14. I'd be more than happy to :)

I wasn't expecting this thread to attract female blades, glad it did though.

Anyone who loves eating pussy, or having theirs eaten is welcome here!

15. Love having mine eaten. you can eat it for breakfast lunch and dinner. I wont even fight ya

16. hell yea it should be a crime when Lil Wayne eats pussy.

17. haha.. well I will have it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner... and THEN an all you can eat buffet-style dessert ;)

18. I'm that guy that would eat you out until you're completely dry and can't handle any more:)