Eatin Pussy Ain't a Crime is it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bluberryTXsmoke, Sep 24, 2010.

1. in the words of rapper lil wayne... "Eatin pussy aint a crime is it? if so, i should start working on my jail visits."

usually most of the things this guy says i disagree with but i LOVE eating girls out, and i was wondering how you guys feel about it?

I eat my GF out all of the time. I think it's so fun to make her hold onto the headboard while i lick deep into her wet pussy and suck on her clit. She loves it and usually moans. Over the last year I have gotten much better at it. I hope she will let me tie her to the bed while i eat her out sometime so i can go at her for as long as i want! i dont think most girls would object to that haha.

btw, im not saying i like eating pussy MORE than other sex acts but i definitely like it!

Well i told you how i feel, let me know how you feel on the issue!
    :D

2. Rep? Sorry im a bit confused :confused:

3. I've never done it but I really want to, only had sex 1time and was way drunk haha

4. well a lot of guys really don't like doing it. I thought it was ok my first time, but when you really get into it its extremely fun making the girl react to your tongue and mouth movements, Any girls are welcome to respond with tips as well! :)

5. Err, meant +1 to the I Love Eating Pussy Crew.

it rocks.

6. Yes please, a relationship without frequent and reciprocated oral pleasure is no good for me!

7. Dude, fully agree. It is pretty awesome.
    Nothing like her hands holding your head down either..

And I've tied them down before, it's a must try.

And on another note, there's nothing like getting head yourself.
    So 69's are fucking sweet.

8. Eatin pussy is better than a bowl of cereal when your stoned.

Sex can be broken down into 3 key components. Your mouth, hands, and genitalia. If you dont like oral, your cheating the receiver out 33.3%. Go 100% and that's when women tell their friends, blow up your phone, and, for lack of a better term, go on a cock meat sandiwch diet.

9. Ive never tried it, but the chicks ive been with didnt want me to go down on them. oh well one of these days :yummy:

10. they DIDNT want you to go down? strange.

yeah we were actually going to try 69 either tomorrow or this weekend.

i really want to tie her up so i can lick that clit for as long as i want to, but id spend an almost equal amount of time sucking on her D tits and nipples. I really want to tie her up, nothing hardcore. how do i convince her to or get her into it? we've talked about it before she wasnt completely against it but she didnt seem too excited about it:devious:

11. is 69 with girl on top and you on the bed or you both on your sides better? never done one, trying it this weekend i think!:hello:

also.. read my above post i need advice on that.

thanks!

12. I would suggest to tie her up while shes asleep :cool: lol jk. tell her you will let her go. its not like your not going to untie her ;)

13. yeah but i would push her to her limits with my tongue! long time;)

14. UGH eattin pussy is nasty. you ever look at that ugly mutherfucker? plus im not lickin nothin other guys have put there cocks in and dumper there loads in.

"Some shit, suffice it to say, just don't wash out."

im bout to go watch that movie now LOL

15. Just bring it up, I was going out with her for over a year, she trusted me. The first time we did it, I didn't tie her fully so that if she felt awkward that she could move still, but once she realized how good it was the other times were better.
    Also suggest she can do the same to you, she'd probably like that too.
    And girl on top 69 is the best.

16. I'm the same way, gotta be clean and tidy though if you know what I mean.

17. First of all, you the man. Second of all, you the man again. There's nothing like just watchin a girl squirm and move through the magic of the tongue. Truth be told, I don't go down on every girl...no that's not cool. But, I do however have to investigate that good ol' "box" cause imma keep it real, if that pussy ain't worth a lick, then more than likely it ain't worth a stick. You DIG?!

18. I think it goes without saying....

I got a 69 tattoo, my zodiac and my fave sex act....

19. thanks for the advice! i actually ate her pussy just a few hours ago and it was very fun! especially after when she returns the favor :D thanks man appreciate that advice

I very much agree! I love eating out my Gfs pussy because she was a virgin before me so i know no other dick has been where my mouth is! haha peace of mind for the win!

badass if you can you should post a picture of it!

i bet you get alot of comments on it (as with all tatoos but a 69 one especially haha)