Eatin Pussy Ain't a Crime is it?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by bluberryTXsmoke, Sep 24, 2010.

1. Damn, this is going on my bucket list;)

2. #82 RecStoner, Oct 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2010

You fucking AMATEUR!!!!!!!!

pop1.jpg

pop2.jpg

PERFECTLY ROUND AND SMOOTH, Candy Coated!!!!!

Dude, you guys may know your weed, but I know how to eat pussy!

I don't come up for air unless my face is blue!!!!

:wave:

FYI, it is ILLEGAL in several states to have NON-Face to Face sex.

3. <-- Dont give a fuck, lol. pun intended.

And also, dude, a lollipop for real?
    Isnt that just sticky as a mf ? :confused:

4. ^^It would only be sticky until yo licked it clean.

And I haven't seen those super round suckers in YEARS! I used to really like those.

5. hi, im the pussy monster :D

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_cCtq2rJxQ]YouTube - Lil' Wayne - Pussy Monster (Prod. By David Banner) {HQ}[/ame]

7. ^ lol didnt know he really had a song called pussy monster

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCzdEAy8WOw]YouTube - Curb Krazee-Eyes Killah[/ame]

9. hahah love curb your enthusiasm :hello:

10. Lalalalalalalalalalalalala Lalalalalalalalalalalalala. :yummy:

11. YAY for poontang! have a great day blades im heading off to a music festival soon. I smoked soooo much yesterday!!!! have a great day to everybody :)

12. EATING A GIRLS PUSSY IS NUMBER 1...my girlfriend thought it was weird at first..I sucked too but once your figure it out you can get a girl wet like a waterpark.

13. Glad to hear. My girl would definitely not be complaining if I liked eating her out more than anything else:rolleyes:

haha, to each his own though I guess.

14. Hellllllll NAH!!!!! 110% DECRIMINALIZED

15. i'd eat someone i was dating, but i wouldnt jump to do so in a random hook up..

16. That's about how I feel about it.

17. if it's with a person you've been with for a while; i don't see why not. I do, every now & then. But one night stands are a big no no.

18. Depends how drunk Iam :cool:

19. I agree! I only like eating pussy that I know is clean and safe :)

yeah... any of you guys ever eaten a blue waffle? hahaha JK don't flame me for that:p

20. haha I've recieved quite a bit of rep from this thread! To be honest I thought no one would comment in it,much less like it. Glad to see that people enjoy it as much as I do.. even though the rep has all been Grey. It's just good to know fellow stoners love eating pussy as much as I do. :)