Eaten By a Lion (Graphic Video, NSFW?)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Rhasta, Mar 27, 2009.

1. #1 Rhasta, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009
    Saw this today and could only think,

"Why man? WHY did you get out of the car? WHAT reason did you have?!"

Disturbing, gut wrenching, don't watch if you're under 18, don't watch if you're easily offended by death/gore.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TR_Lva7XXlY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

EDIT: Forgot vid.

2. well....unless youre fuckin retarded....you dont go outside when theyres 4 fuckin lions.

3. wow thats some crazy shit

4. I know, right? Just to get a better picture? Those are wild animals that love to eat meat, and a mere man is nothing but an easy meal for a pack of lions.

The fact that his wife and children were there... terrible.

That man made a terribly foolish mistake.

5. Wow that is horrible

6. for real....those things fuckin kill elephants and giraffes lol. a human is like me killing a fly.

7. damn what the fuck was that dude thinking???

that fool mustve been fearless or some shiet

8. This has to be fake. The camera work is to elaborate for the situation.

Seems like something out of Faces of Death.

9. I hope that's fake

10. true that..like half of the faces of death shit is fake.
    idk about this video though

11. looks fake

12. Burden of Proof is on those of you calling it a fake. I can't find any news story's for it, but that video doesn't look fake to me.

13. Seems of faker quality.

But wow, crazy mishap.

14. ohh god just watched bout a minute of it....holy shit...even tho that guy was a complete dumbass, that was still fucked up.

i ddint watch enough of it to tell if it was fake or not, because im a bitch. what's faces of death?

15. It might be real...(The absence of evidence, is not the evidence of absence:p)....
    but I doubt it.
    Lol i'm pretty sure this whole forum is NSFW:smoking:

16. #16 full melt, Mar 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2009

If a friend/family member of mine was getting attacked by a lion I would probably be more concerned with that rather than panning to his crying wife and child. Hard to get multiple angles in a situation like to that don't you think?

When lions attack they don't tend to bite the appendages of their prey when they already pinned on the ground. If it where real they would have gone straight for the kill. I see no reason for the lion to carry off the guys camera after it has fed. It just seems to unreal.

They claim the lion was shot afterward and the camera was retrieved. Well where was this park ranger with a gun in the first place.

Im not claiming to be an expert or anything... just observations.

If you dress like Gilligan you deserve to be attacked by lions :p

17. I think the reason it might look fake is because it's old.

I think it's from the 70s/80s.

18. All you naysaying folks calling it a fake, lets see some proof, huh? Why does it seem so impossible? Im sure a dumbass tourist wouldnt hesitate to get out of a car like that, and Im sure a hungry lion wouldnt hesitate to eat his ass.

Darwin must be laughing his ass off.

19. Damnnnnnn. You've got to be some sort of moron to walk out of your car toward a pack of lions. I opened this thread thinking it was going to be the dude from the thread yesterday who plays with lions and shit.

20. Or the guy who grabs lions balls.

GC has had a thing for lions lately