Eat the rich

Discussion in 'Politics' started by StickyBudHound, Oct 16, 2018.

1. Last line from article OP posted.... and they call themselves "conservatives"... lol
    WTF is conservative about escalating debt?
    ---------
    "Trump has in turn criticized the Fed’s monetary tightening, saying last week that the central bank had “gone crazy.”

• Like Like x 1
  2. Right, not sure what it is about numbers that conservatives find to be so difficult but, it's pretty obvious their party is conservative in aspirations only. They conserve the hell out of facts, though... ;)

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Come on guys, use your heads. Obama’s triples our debt while crippling our economy. Trump cuts taxes to stimulate the economy (must be that magic wand obama was referring too), and of course it’s foing to contribute to the deficit. But we have a cranking economy now, that’s important. There will be an announcement soon as to what is planned to address the deficit. I expect something big, as Red numbers piss off a businessman.

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. I like facts and numbers. Obama struggled with jobs. And your post proves it. This can be explained even further in that a lot of those poor numbers of jobs added were part time or seasonal.

I could pick apart the majority of those numbers further but I just had a CT scan and it’s time to leave.

I’m for tangible evidence, and ever since Trump became president, I’ve seen better growth and stability in my region. I’m having a stellar year in business since consumer confidence has been restored and people are actually making $$$ again.

• Like Like x 1
  5. The information provided proved that Bush W struggled with jobs but, that's not at all what it suggested about Obama.

I guess it's just a liberal conspiracy...

6. You may want to actually read this post rather than skim and be wrong;
    US Budget Deficit Rose 17% Fiscal Year 2018

:smoke:

7. I’ve already read it. Did you? You all posted it a dozen times, but do you know what it means? I do and explained it above. But you guys are all panicked thinking the sky is falling. Bet you weren’t this upset when obama actually doubled the debt with one Swipe of his pen, where you?

This is the importance of having a businessman at the helm, instead of a community organizer

• Like Like x 2
  8. Liberal conspiracy just graduated to fake news...

9. Not fake news, but do you think a part time or seasonal job at dollar general is the same as an engineering or manufacturing job that pays a living wage? That’s the difference.

Are you better off today than you were 2-3 years ago?

10. Yeah bottom line is he increased the deficit and neutral revenue won't help.

Obama should have had a bigger stimulus package, as many economists now admit.
    It was the weakest effort by government to patch the greatest recession, in history. Thanks to those that wanted him to fail (much like hostile elements to America).

Your "businessman" is still reaping millions on a personal level and for his rich buddies. If crumbs satisfy you to the determent of the Country, than I don't know what to say.

Funny how fiscal responsibility no longer matters, but was horrifying when trying to correct the mess left by George.

• Winner Winner x 1
  11. Lol. You have no clue about economics do you? Again I will ask, we’re you this upset when obama DOUBLED our debt with one swipe of the pen?

12. Why do you think it was doubled and did not Congress approve it?
    Inflation is also rising as are interest rates.

13. It was doubled, and Congress approved it WITHOUT READING IT, because the dems are that dumb. Lol

• Like Like x 1
  14. Zero republican support so that’s ALL on you

15. Corporate democrats. Let's be clear.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. What? You mean Trumps current budget? Nah man, republican congress is all over his nuts on that budget.

17. You seem to be totally avoiding the reason behind the doubling.

18. To pay off Wall Street banksters and force a shitty, unorganized and failed universal healthcare system on all of us.