eat meat

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by yurigadaisukida, Mar 29, 2012.

1. #2 yurigadaisukida, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 30, 2012
  2. all the above is true!

though i feel a lot better on an animal-free diet. it's good for the environment (industrialized ag is one of the biggest contributors to global warming, soil erosion, and pollution) and i have dairy and egg intolerances, so i feel a lot more energetic and healthy.

3. [quote name='"screech"']all the above is true!

though i feel a lot better on an animal-free diet. it's good for the environment (industrialized ag is one of the biggest contributors to global warming, soil erosion, and pollution) and i have dairy and egg intolerances, so i feel a lot more energetic and healthy.[/quote]

Make sure you eat some ocassionak.chicken or take b vitamin and.creatine suppliments

Meat isnt bad for the enviroment unless your the typical spoiled american who eats way too much meat

4. yeah, i do a vegan multi. and i've been a vegetarian for like 9 years and been fine the whole time, not even any anemia or anything.

5. Paleo diet goo.or bad?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHCeJm872-g&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

Great video about.falacious thinking. The paleo diey like most diets is based on reasoning theroies.amd observational studies but has not had any clinical trials.

Yes the ansestors diet is probly our most adapted diet. But that claim does not prove dairy and grains bad.

We can still eat daury and grains and our bodies adapt easy its part of being human.

Some speculation that dairy is bad is starting to.surface and some say grains and beans are hard to digest. But no evidence exists either way yet.

Eat fresh meat fruits veggies and nuts and exercise, and you for sure be healthy. The other things, eat in moderation, and aee if it works for you.

The only things proven to be bad by actual science are refined carbs (bread pasta soda) and excessive preservatives especialy.sodium.

Note that.white rice has a glycemic index of only 20 for a 200 calorie serving, and doest not count.as a refined simple carb.like bread. That is a common misconception. Rice is good carbs even white rice.