Eat Da Poo Poo

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by DMX, Oct 12, 2010.

1. Im watching nat geo (best channel ever), and I am watching this in amazement of how ignorant people can be. Who bases the whole gay community on one video that your disgusted by? He hates the video, more than he hates gay people themselves. And wants to outlaw gays from the country. its illegal to be gay in Uganda.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w]YouTube - EAT DA POO POO[/ame]

2. Mmmm... Poo Poo.

3. i wonder what he would've done if he saw a donkey show.

Would donkeys be illegal? Women?

4. this was on tosh.0, i could not stop laughing

5. Not saying it's right or wrong, but MANY countries are not as forward thinking as the US and Europe. If you live in a country, are gay, and can be executed or persecuted for it, you have three choices that I see.

1)Live a VERY secret life.
    2)Sleep with women not men, or vice-versa.
    3)Move

6. Donkey Show!!! I havebn't seen one of those since I was a Jr in HS and went to Tijuana! The quarters trick was awesome!

7. Wonder how he would act watching two girls one cup? that shit was nasty

8. dude lmao that had to be fake

if i was actually there laughing like i was when watching the video i would've gotten dragged outta there and shot in the face

9. I wouldn't be surprised if they actually did that... sadly.

Don't they have some kind of law against homosexuality, like if your gay you can be executed over there?

10. that's crazy!! does obama really want to bring the right to eat da poo poo to africa?