EASYBOY LOOKIN FOR EASYGIRLS

Discussion in 'General' started by EASYBOY, May 24, 2001.

1. HOW COME MOST GIRLS SAY FUCK ALL ON SUBJECTS LIKE THIS. YOUR ALL SLUTS BEHIND CLOSED DOORS ANYWAY. LIKE WE DON'T KNOW YOU LOVE US 'N' WHAT WE GOT TO GIVE BUT YOU TEASE UNTIL YOU KNOW WE WANT SOME THEN PISS OFF 'N' HAVE A LAUGH WITH YOUR MATES, BUT GIRLS LIKE THIS NEVER GET NO WHERE 'N' WONDER WHY THEY CRY IN BED EVERY NIGHT CAUSE THINK YOUR UGLY 'N' NO ONE LOVES YOU. :confused:

2. STIK YOUR PHILOSIFIZATIONS OH RICHIOUS BROTHER YOUR JUST LIKE ME OR YOU WOULDN'T HAVE LOOKED AT THIS BOARD IN THE FIRST PLACE. HERE'S A LITTLE FILLARSIFFY FOR YOU HIPOCRIT. VUELE TU MADRE DE ME DEDO! :mad:

3. dude. chill, sit back enjoy your high. no one here is mad at you so why are you mad at us?

4. NO ONE IS MAD INCLUDING ME MATE I JUST TELL IT LIKE IT IS NOT SOME BULLSHIT INTELLECTUAL CRAP, OK. SO WHAT DO YOU MEAN "WHAT THE HELL" :rolleyes:

N' DON'T ANSWER BACK IT SOME HOLIER THAN THOU BULLSHIT FASHION OR I'LL JUST IGNORE YOU :eek:

5. [ May 29, 2001: Message edited by: EASYBOY ]

6. hey all, lets mellow out. no need for name calling.

7. You say speech is not powerful. If speech does not influence people then why have debates? Or commercials? With speech you can get power.

The reason I smoke is to chill. When I have to put up with someone I don't like or do hard work. Instead of drinking I smoke.

Everyone has their own opoion. I believe people should respect that. Although I dont believe in yours ill respect it.

8. SORRY, REFORMED HIPOCRITE I JUST HATE PEOPLE WHO ARE SO STEREOTYPICAL(MORE THAN 7 LETTERS OR CAN'T YOU READ) OF A DOPE SMOKER "HEY MAN, BE MELLOW MAN, CHILL MAN, MAN, MAN, MAN". DO YOU STAND FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH OR FREEDOM OF WHAT YOU THINK OTHERS SHOULD SPEAK. I HAVE SEEN SOME OF YOUR MESSAGES AND YOU ARE VERY PATRONISING(MORE THAN SEVEN LETTERS AGAIN) AND SEEM TO SEE YOURSELF AS SOME SORT OF DUBBIE GURU. WELL, HERE IS SOME FREE ADVICE FOR YOU."YOU ONLY KNOW WHAT YOU KNOW WHEN YOU KNOW IT AND BY THE TIME YOU KNOW IT IT HAS PROBABLY CHANGED, SO REALLY YOU NEVER KNOW SHIT" AND SPEECH IS NOT POWER, SPEECH IS AIR EXTRUDED FROM YOUR LUNGS WHICH VIBRATES YOUR VOCAL CHORDS MAKING A DESIRED TONE TO COMMUNICATE A DESIRED LETTER OR WORD, EVER HEARD THE EXPRESSION, WIND AND PISS. WORDS ARE WIND, ACTIONS ARE TRUE POWER. LEARN THIS AND I WILL RESPECT YOU. AND ANYWAY WHO DID YOU STEAL THE QUOTE FROM ANYWAY.TRY FINDING YOUR OWN SMART ASS LINES, NOT OTHER PEOPLE'S I CAN READ BOOKS TOO. LOVE, LIVE, AND BE HAPPY FOR THOSE WHO RETURN IT. SORRY, YOU DON'T KNOW SQUAT ABOUT ME,WHO I AM OR WHAT I STAND FOR. NOW WHO IS A JACK ASS(YE AND I WRITE IT, NO *'S HERE BABY. JUST HARSH REALITY. CAN YOU HANDLE IT. :p

[ May 30, 2001: Message edited by: EASYBOY ]

9. Where's a psychologist when you need one :D

10. I thought I had a hair trigger! :cool:

So this thread started by bitching about women who play hard to get and leave men with blue balls. I'd say you're lookin after the wrong group of women. ;) I don't seem to notice your generalization as fact.

THEN we go to an unprovoked attack on Reform Mary Jane Laws. Some shit about giving one's mother the finger or something? (I'm just so damned analytical.)

EASYBOY, are you saying that Reform doesn't do enough in the effort to legalize marijuana?

Boy, you pass judgment rather quickly, don't you. I doubt that you know Reform, so your comments to that effect are unfounded and frivolous.

I'm certain that nobody here is trying to put restraints on what you can say here. We're just trying to keep it civil. Good things can come from constructive arguing.

You say speech isn't power. The way you describe speech means that a dog can speak. Perhaps it's more clearly conveyed if it's said: the conveyance of ideas is power".

It's true, actions speak louder than words. I must admit that that your "action" (demeanor, THAT YOU TYPE IN ALL CAPS, and that you don't seem to make much sense) speak a hell of a lot louder than your words.

Damn! Don't come around for a few days and see what you miss?!

11. All the way through this topic i have witnessed many hipocisies and much defensiveness of a subject not pertaining to the defensive party. I have been judged, called names and pigeon holed. Probably all these things are things you detest and are the stuff of those who hinder your desired way of life. I am not stupid, I do not accept people on their stances but on there openness on other peoples stances. I started a topic whether you agree with it or not is your dicision, but to have all these self professed saviours and psycho-analystical power trippers judge and condemn me is;
    1. Not why I posted the topic
    2. Not very chilled
    and 3. Very shallow
    I have been exactly who I am thoughout this topic where as i have seen others who portray a persona of mellowness and brotherhood turn into the exact opposite.

I AM NOT A HIPOCRITE, this is my main goal, to be true to who I am. And I believe that others on this topic try to portray themselves as one thing but are very easily provoked into becoming the opposite. I am what I am. I can be both deep and shallow, aggresive and mellow, happy and sad and I like to have all that colour in my life. If you go back and read the first post you will see I did not attack anyone, I expressed an opinion whether right or wrong and opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, so what.
    I don't hit or rape women, infact I have alot of female friends who agree and understand what I mean, also some are greatful for my point of view and see it as subjective not objective.

Now..... , you have just been successfully debunked by the one and only, LIE-FER.

Until never again, good luck and I hope all you GURU's can take heed of the meaning of my existence, if not, I hope you find a way to understand this in your own lifetime

By the way, it all started quite tongue in cheek, SEE YA ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. I didn't notice where anybody was condemning you. In fact, I noticed quite the opposite; I felt like you were condemning people here.

I respect your willingness to come here and spread your point of view. I can't say that I disagree with some of what you say either.

I think people here are taking your manner quite lightly (and with a grain of salt at that). And I, for one, don't really see you as stupid. Just a little judgmental…. and quick to the defense (as am I).

And BTW, what is your perception of the meaning of your existence here. In a roundabout way I think you may be trying to 'rouse us up to doing more for the cause of marijuana legalization than we currently do (a noble cause, even though your methods are in need of a little fine tuning)..

What you've accomplished is making a quasi-enemy of yourself with your backlashes and harsh words.

If you've got the fortitude to say what you feel and stick around too, that would be cool. I think you'll find that we're not that bad of a bunch of people. I don't know what gave you that idea in the first place.

Thanks for stirrin' up some action, though! ;)