Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy way to pass home drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by StonedProphet, Jan 13, 2012.

1. The easiest way to pass it is to buy powdered yellow dye.When you are about to get drug tested you put the dye under your fingernail.When they say go pee dip the cup in the toilet water.Then dip you finger in the water and it will turn yellow.Of course you then successfully pass the drug test.

2. how long are your nails?

3. [quote name='"empireboy15"']how long are your nails?[/quote]

This man has a valid question. Haha

4. Or just get clean piss.

5. Fuck trolls are all over this website. Mods got to start having heavier punishment for this Annoying shit

6. Someone told me to mix the piss with vinegar

Or have someone piss in a condom then tie it to your thigh after you heat it up a bit

7. And then of course they say "Oh, what cold piss you have! That's weird. Ahh well I suppose some people just have 50 degree urine."

Exellent plan, brochacho.

Edit: Dr. Fumbles GTFO, have fun with threads or be part of the solution. Fuckin' pick one.

8. I can pass any drug test with a days notice. Lol cause I don't do drugs lmfaoooo jk but no. I can it just takes a couple of tricks. Military tests are hard as hell to pass they watch your penis. Lol but yellow dye is stupid. Wtf.