Easy way to make money

Discussion in 'General' started by jfac030, Feb 7, 2009.

1. #21 BlownOnThAtIndo, Feb 8, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2009

lmao +rep man i mean come on now all of these grown ups worry about there parents catching them. I only had to worry about it when I was under the age of 18 and they rly didnt care when I was 16 or 17 so yeah. I swear there are so many 14 and 15 yr olds on here because I'm pretty sure your parent wouldnt care unless you lived in a uptight ass preppy ass neighborhood with an uptight soccermom so yeah.

2. come up on cigarettes and sell em to high schoolers for 2 for 5 or 3 a pack!

but thats if you are truly fiending it!
    dont be a fiend! fuck fiends!

3. sell blood(plasma) pawn shop-tools,kitchen items,gold,jewelry<<just note that laws have it that all pawn brokers fax items to police dept daily ... pawning you have choice to get back with buying or making payment. 2nd hand re-sale shop ( that can take up to 60 +days) medical research ( although cash is given, it can be a few weeks for cash , and a bit nerving being a Ginny pig) steel items can be scrapped,copper gutters(yours not neighbors :eek:) piping,anything steel ( use a magnet to test) . If in a snow state, go back to childhood basics door to door shovel...on line sites are few and far to come.. good luck....

4. last time i checked, you would be losing cash for selling packs of cigs for lower than what you bought them for... idk maybe im missin something :p

5. Ask for a raise?
    Get a loan.
    Cut down on certain things. Perhaps you could cut off cable or something. That's one bill less. Cancel your house phone and maintain a cell phone only. Lower your cell phone plan to a cheaper one. I don't know. THINK.

6. I do that
    it is the easiest money you can earn
    unless you go to rich neighborhoods and rob cars,
    one time I found 300 bucks a quarter and a new bowl:)

7. might have to work 2 jobs..its hard times these days

8. word. hustle anything you can get your hands on

9. like mexican ditchweed

10. I hustle ipods, bricked bud, headphones, you just have to know what your people want

11. used to do that shit in high school, those graphing calcs, steal em and sell em for 20, that kinda shit

12. HAHA +rep

13. What's wrong with a second job? I'm sure you could use it and you'll have extra money for the best bud and other stuff. Plus you never know who you might meet.

14. when me and my brother were younger we used to go and pain address on curbs,and made bank,we would invest like 20$ and make sometimes 300-400 on a weekend,split two ways
    buy 3 cans of spray paint in the hree standard colors,white,black,green
    buy number stensils,roll of masking tape,buy a few packs of the manila folders,and make copys of your number stensils,lots of them,,your numbers wear out after use,knock on a door tell the people your in the neighboorhood painting address on curbs,would they be intrested,if yes charge 12-15 per curb ,,( for both sides of curb )( driveway )have a premade stensil of your background ,,find out wot colors they want to go with,,,pait ya background,while it drys,put ya numbers together to correspnd with their address,place in center of prepainted background spray ya numbers,,collect ya money and repeat at next job
    again i made lots of money on the side like this,with wot i have told you,u to could make lots of money,pay a few extra bills get the wife of the corner,and smoke some fine bud with ya extra earned money:smoking:
    ps..check your city for license,you may have to invest in a solicitors license

15. buy something everyone uses at wholesale that is disposable and fairly cheap, like candles, and then sell them individually or in small groups for more money on ebay.

or suck some dicks on the corner

16. i said come up on them, as in steal, because he has absolutely no money.
    not that i would suggest such a fiendish act!

17. Advocating theft is about as lowlife as actually stealing.

18. ahh nvm shits fucked p

19. EBAY!
    Youll be suprised at what you can sell on ebay.
    I sold some old clothes and shoes i had, and some old ps2 games i didnt play and i made a good amount of money.

20. homie a lot of ppl are broke. if you can pay your bills than your good, you don't need to buy weed. you don't need "extras". ppl just don't seem to understand. the world is fucked up right now. everyones going to have to tighten there belts a little.

my only good advise, start growing.