Easy Vape vs. Vapor Brothers

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by JoHahn, Apr 28, 2010.

1. I'm looking to buy my first vaporizer to save herb and my lungs. My local head shop offers a bunch of vaps but I've narrowed it down to two for my price range. They're selling the Easy Vape digital for $100 and the Vapor Brothers for $190. I know that the Vapor Bros has more credibility and would probably work better, but I wonder if it's worth the extra 90 bucks. I can afford both but I'm not willing to spend 90 extra dollars unless I'm sure it will make a big difference. Does anybody have any info on these two vapes and whether or not it would be worth it to go for the vapor brothers? thanks in advance.

2. #2 lwien, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
    Out of curiosity, why are you not also considering the SSV or the DBV as whip based vape options?

But if your options are just between the Easy Vape and the VB, the VB would be the better choice.

3. Vapor Brothers for sure, especially if it's in your budget.

Don't forget, you can haggle with the headshop!

You'll be getting a better quality piece, known reliability, good warranty and customer service!

4. I actually was also considering buying Da Buddha, but none of the shops around here offer it. Vapor bros seems to be the general concensus...but what exactly does it do better than the easy vape that makes it worth the extra 90?

5. If you are that worried about the $90 then just get the easy vape. It will probably work for you, but if you spend the extra money then you will know your vaporbrothers will work well and last a while.

6. agreed!

i like the avatar JT, i'm a fellow baller as well, got a chance to shoot the drone this weekend, smooth shooters!

7. Easyvape is basically a chinese knockoff of vaporbrothers. I have heard a lot of things that could be potentially bad with that (Not saying it will), lead paint, cheap shitty heating elements, in general just more poorly made hardware, and the most common is people complain the digital temp reader is not accurate. But I haven't used an easyvape or any of these other knockoffs you see on ebay to give a direct opinion.

But if I was gonna invest in a vape, Id just get a decent reputable one right from the get go with a good/or lifetime warranty. Don't know how you could go wrong.

8. I'm not truely "that" worried about the 90 bucks, but i'd like at least some reassurance that its not all going to waste. I just want to know whether the VB will provide a noticably better vaping experience than the easy vape. For example, if I found out the VB was at all more efficient than the easy vape, I'd buy it immedietely because the 90 bucks would be payed for by the herb i'd save. I'm pretty reluctant to buy the easy vape because of its lesser known and less praised status, but id like some solid testimonials or evidence (maybe from users of both?) that the VB is truely a noticably better vape.

9. MinishCap, why did you delete your post?

10. The vapor bros has a lifetime warranty. That alone makes it worth it in my opinion.

11. Not really. Gotta read the small print. ;)

12. Okay, so I did not read the whole thread, just the first post.

I have a lot of experience with both of the vapes you are talking about.
    I used to use the vapor bros about every day. I suggest you get this hands down. I currently have an easy vape, and there really is no comparison. one thing you should keep in mind is that the easy vape are foreign and the temperature control is not always accurate.

LOOK ON EBAY FOR THE EASY VAPE. you can get them brand new for $50.
    GO TO THE VAPOR BROTHERS WEBSITE. You can get theirs for $150

13. Easy vape is crap, don't even think about buying it. I had a VB and it broke down with a year or two, I upgraded to a Da Buddha and it's a thousand times better in every way.

14. Thanks a lot bball nut a nyc, but would you mind elaborating a bit? Bball, when you say there's no comparison, what do you mean? What makes the vb so much better than the easy vape? And nyc, why do you say the easy vape is crap? And what makes dbv so much better than the vb? I really appreciate the replies, but a little more info would be very helpful. Thanks.

15. And another question to everybody - How much herb will one of these vapes actually save me (e.g. how much less herb used to get the same high vs. a pipe)? Would a more expensive vape be more efficient and conserve even more? I'm willing to order online or pay a lot more for a vape that's guaranteed to conserve more bud because it will pay for itself. If there is a noticeable difference in conservation, which vape will conserve the most bud on the market (besides the purple days)? Thanks again.

16. The Pandora and the MyrtleZap.

17. Easy vape IS crap! It's made in china with cheap and unsafe materials that can be dangerous when heated up. There are many many reports of temperature flucuation even in a new east vape unit. With vaporizers you really get what you pay for.
    The VB has a really bad heating element and whip angle, the herb always fell out if mine jk matter how much I packed or how tightly I packed it. It's air intake vent also allows the air you breathe in to pass by all of the electrical components and chemicals/paints, it started to irritate my throat right before it broke down. The heating element on the VB is also just a Nichrom metal wire attached to a piece of glass. Those types if elements don't last long and are definitly not quality.
    The DBV doesn't cost much more then the VB AND it has a clean air vent(really a hold in the glass heater cover) where the air only passed by the hearing element, the whip also sits at a 90 degree angle so herb will never fall onto the heating element and burn unless you blow into it. The area of the DBC whip screen is also slightly smaller meaning you can use a but less herb in one load. It also comes with extras like a stir tool, padded hemp case, extra screens, ect. It's also extremely durable, there are YT videos of Paul(tokinglx) throwing it into an open field then using it right after, and a video where he hits if with a hammer and it flies acrross the room.
    The VB is definitly better then easy vape but IMO the DBV is better then the VB.

18. I just got into vaping a few months ago and saw an easy vape in my local store for $80. I got it figuring I would upgrade later and that this was a good opportunity to try vaping for a relatively cheap price. I really like it and really dont plan to get another unless this one breaks. My friend came up to visit me and had the aromed which he paid like 450 for and it really didnt actually vape the weed any better than my easy vape. That said the temperature gauge is off but it is consistently off so once you narrow in on your temp its fine. Also because of the angle of the heating element the weed always falls onto the heating element. I spend $50 on a dual chamber whip from gotvape.com and would defiantly recommend doing that. I am very happy with my easy vape and see no need to get another (though I am planning to get a da bhudda but its just because I like toys).

19. #19 Gamereaper, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    theres just a knob lol you dont have to relie on the lcd, and basicly all im getting from this verse is that the vape bros charge more cause they can. im not buying into this Chinese lead bullshit thats for toys and paint wount hurt you when its glossed over or untill its 50 years old flaking off..o wait thats for extioror paint because there's gallons of it no wonder people get poisoned...well only kids did for that matter. its fucking anti import propaganda every one is always opposing something and theres rumors from those people to bash the other side and make gullable people believe them. and if your so worried about your health stop doing drugs.

vape bros are usa made and usa made charges more for some reason even know the production isnt that much more if it even is. well thats my wrap up of my research for a vape. maybe il just buy oil lol. atleast the easy vape tells you the approximate temp as for the vape bros who knows. so you call save 90 buck and buy something else. because unless your gunna buy a volcano then it dosent matter lol

20. so basically you just wasted time writing those two paragraphs that prove you don't know what you're talking about