Easy Vape Help!

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Wesleyboytellem, May 21, 2010.

1. I got an easy vape from a friend today and it was still taped up/in box. I unwrap it, the vap turns on, the digital leds and knob works but the heating element will not get hot. he said its new and that he had went half on a volcano and never even opened the easy vape. i doubt the warranty works but if i can fix it i will. just need a little help cause im new to vaps.

help is greatly appreciated!
    THANKS

2. Try to turn it on..but give it some time to heat..if it doesn't heat up in 30 minutes..the heating element isn't working correctly..try a different outlet in your home and if that doesn't work..well....see if he has the warranty..otherwise you might have to go to their website and talk to customer service..if that doesn't work.Then just learn from this mistake, you could try and replace the heating element but you have to have a general idea of what your doing after you open it(opening stuff to expose whats inside normally voids any and all warranties the product has)..they sell ceramic heating elements on ebay. but if you don't have any experience with circuits..wiring..soldering i would just put it back in the box..and talk to your friend to see if you can get your money back.