Easy Vape Digital Question

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by guitargasm, Dec 5, 2009.

1. Hey going to buy a vaporizer for a friend for christmas. I have asked two people where I should go to get it, local head shop is not an option because they seem to think marking up 300% is fair. Well the 1st of the two said ebay, on there there is an Easy Vape Digital for 50 bucks w/ free shipping. I have used an easy vape and my friend who bought one paid 250 for it at my local shop. I really dont believe they mark up that high. I can post the link if thats not considered advertising, i am just wondering if its legit. I mean the other of the two recomenders said gotvape or one of the numerous other websites. This vaporizer is 150 on there. Obviously ebay is the best choice its just I dont want a knock off showing up at my door, anyone know anything about it. Heres the link, I can take it down if it is seen as advertising.

EASY VAPE DIGITAL VAPORIZER - BRAND NEW IN BOX! - Black - eBay (item 110461345094 end time Dec-23-09 05:16:15 PST)

As you can see someone else questioned it along with me. After visting their website it would seem thats the only vape they sell.

If anyone has any info, good or bad, fill me in.

Thanks,
    Guitargasm

2. I have been wondering the same thing. or is it just a chinese look alike

3. This has been discussed MANY times on MANY sites. That EASy vape is a piece of fucking shit, do not buy it unless you want to accidently burn your herb and possibly inhale toxins like lead, plus you cant do anything if it breaks.

go to fuckcombustion.com and DO YOUR RESEARCH and find a safe, reliable vape. If you want a whip type vape(like that POS^), get either a Da Buddha(DBV) or a Silver Surfer(SSV)- both made by 7th Floor and are by far the best whip type vapes.

If you just want something CHEAP that is still SAFE AND OF GOOD QUALITY,
    OR
    something that is portable, get a Magic Flight Launch Box(MFLB).

There are tons of reviews on the MFLB on here and on FC, so start reading.

4. ^^ Totally agree.