Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy to grow strain?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jackatire, Jan 9, 2010.

1. Well im a newbie and i was wondering what strain of weed is good for a first grow with? Im going to take care of it, for sure, but i dont want to have to put TOO much work into growing,

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Btw The seeds i can buy from are on Marijuana Seeds (cannabis Seeds) High Quality Low Prices

Whats the % of male vs female?

2. Based of your statments above, I think you should research growing more. I would also look for reviews on that seed bank, I have never heard of it. The ratio is 50/50 but you can buy feminzed seeds. Northen lights would be a good starter. Growing marijuana is hard work and patients.

3. Northen lights

4. You should definately go to this site for your seeds.
    It has yeilds height flowering period, difficulty on grow.
    Its a good site. Look at big bud. and Cheese.

{www.amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com}

5. start with bag seed , learn to keep them alive, fine tune your grow area and method and THEN buy some seeds. their all easy to grow after a while .good luck