easy ryder nutes help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Ripsta, Nov 13, 2009.

1. #1 Ripsta, Nov 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2009
    hey guys,

this is my first grow so I really wouldnt know where to start when it comes to nutes. I am growing 5 easy ryder (lowryderXak47) fem from seed. they all germinated fine and sprouted 3 days ago. they are a couple inches tall and are almost opening up their first set of leaves.

I was recommended a product called nitrosol (liquid blood and bone) when I went to the garden centre so I got some. has anyone else used this?

my main question is how long until I should start using the nitrosol and how much / how often do I use it?

my babies are currently in party cups until they are big enough to be transfered outside.

cheers guys :)

2. any1 :<?

3. cheers mate!

if i wait a month and then start giving them the nitrosol blood and bone should I just follow the instructions on the bottle or give them a weaker mix?

4. Hi there. I am also growing ER. I think any NPK will help for the entire veg and flowering,since their are auto i think you should just use all fert with same measurement like N8 P8 K8 or even high than that.

Blood and bone,i've heard this item for growing nut,read it in the advanced nutrients site it call bud blood. I think what you got there are the same system nut as that bud blood,just follow the instructions from the bottle,if you're not very sure of it then try using it in small amount at first and see the result or test it with other growing plant then you're easy ryder. So how old are you're ER now?

5. hello im just about at same point as you were at begining of your thread, anyone any info? i was told NOT to use anything nute wise due to it being auto flower ? any guides would be great.
    I grew 3x lowryders (in my mind) and used full nutes to no avail! leaf burn everywhere and a spicey smoke even after a 3 wk cure. so guys how do we feed our girls?:hello:

6. [quote name='"rixxy24"']hello im just about at same point as you were at begining of your thread, anyone any info? i was told NOT to use anything nute wise due to it being auto flower ? any guides would be great.
    I grew 3x lowryders (in my mind) and used full nutes to no avail! leaf burn everywhere and a spicey smoke even after a 3 wk cure. so guys how do we feed our girls?:hello:[/quote]

Wow seen date lol DEAD THREADS.