Easy Ryder nearly ready, last few Q's

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by green89, May 12, 2010.

1. Probably less than a week until harvest day, to give her an extra last minute boost I have sqeezed her into my flowering box along with my massive bagseed plant under a 250w HPS light (was previously under 185w CFL).

Should I leave her under 12/12 lighting for the last few days or should I move her back into the veg box during the 12 hour dark period? i.e will she ripen better with more light and intensity or longer dark periods?

I snipped off a test bud 2 days ago, force dried it and it ended up smelling like wallpaper paste/hay. Im hoping thats down to early harvest and-or drying too quickly.

I checked the trichomes with a microscope and they are mostly clear, a few cloudy and a few amber. How long roughly does it take for a clear trichome to turn cloudy?

2. i would say about 2 weeks you got left? Hw longs it been growing for.

Ive grown the easy ryder and mine went a week over

3. she is 8 and a half weeks old, most easy ryder harvests I've seen were 9 to 10 weeks old.

4. i went to the 70 day mark with mine. shes best chopped at 50/50 amber/cloudy. the high is really good like that

5. No worries. After you dry them, then cure them for 3 to 8 weeks, all the goodness will return, and they will taste and smell fantastic.

Its an awesome feeling to be within a month or 2 of smoking your own self grown weed isn't it?