Easy Ryder/Diesel Ryder, Purple lady, Red Dragon Closet Grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by LittleGreenMan1, Sep 14, 2009.

1. Looks nice!

Are you harvesting your own seed or buying them?

2. well yeah. i'm a happy man, as you can see by the pictures

I buy them all. attitude FTW

3. Saw your grow and decided to pop in. Cant wait to see some nice big colas on them girls.

4. they are getting pretty fatty already. I don't expect they'll get too much bigger as I stunted them early on but we'll see wont we!

ah screw it, i'll do a picture update

5. Here they are, in all their sexy glory.

On day 61.

I estimate they are stunted about 7-10 days from where they should be. I plan on harvesting 5 of them on or around day 70. The others could be as far as day 80 but we'll see.

Ppm 1380 of sensi A+B, B-52, Beastie BLoomz, 35% h2o2, ph down

Attached Files:

6. Yea, looks like you have several weeks left. Are these Sativa's? I'm on day 88 today and still no amber trichs and looks like about a week to go. Probably mid 14th week.

7. the harder you stunt the plants in the early stages the longer they take

an easyryder that gets no stress whatsoever could finish in as early at 55 days. but like you said, mid 14th week is possible too :/

experience is key.

my hydro setup should be dialed in by the next round so i don't expect this will happen again.

have to remember to keep it humid until day 20 and feed more nutes than you think. remember to switch to bloom nutes as SOON as you see preflowers, don't put them under the 1000 too soon and you should be good. got it?!:D:wave:

8. Its like day 68 or sumthin. nom nom nom

Attached Files:

9. giggity giggity goooooooooooooooo :D

those buds are getting massive sir greenman :wave: an frosty too :yummy:

10. Hell yea, I can almost taste them now.

11. omg they look so juicy its getting really hard to let them finish up. Its hard to say how long they have left but i'm guessing around a week. I think i'm going to start the flush soon and drop the temps to bring out crazy colors.