Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy Rolling Method

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GrapeApeSmoke, Dec 28, 2012.

1. First get your papers. I chose king size Elements.

1227121255.jpg

Grip lower right corner with index and thumb

1227121255a.jpg

Twist inward

1227121257b.jpg

1227121240.jpg
    Make sure there is kind o f a little pocket where the weed can fall safely into.

Fill with herb.

1227121242.jpg

Tuck and roll upward wrapping the paper over the weed pushing downward with mainly the index fingers and use ur thumbs if u want and always press up with thumbs to tighten it up and strengthen the roll.

1227121244.jpg

Lick and seal.

1227121245.jpg

Tidy the end up

1227121249.jpg

Light it up.

1227121250.jpg
    If pictures aren't as good as you need I can remake this.

Add rep :)

Attached Files:

2. Awesome I love wiz

3. I never like rolling like that unless I'm rolling in a uncomfortable spot. Good looking joint though.

4. Thanks man.. and yeah I just picked this method up

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9z-IgxrBIVw]How to roll true joint - YouTube[/ame]

6. Or buy a roller and smoke perfect joints every time.

7. get a kind size roller with blunt wraps and roll a PERFECTO blunt every time.