Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easy Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SheToker, Dec 1, 2011.

1. So I usually smoke by myself so i don't rally know the terms for things so I have two questions what does cornering the bowl mean? And what is a 'cherry'

2. cornering is when you light a portion of the weed, rather just torching the whole bowl.

and cherry is when you can take multiple hits off one lighter hit, you see the red amber burning in with the weed, therefore like a cherry.

3. [quote name='"zinku418"']cornering is when you light a portion of the weed, rather just torching the whole bowl.

and cherry is when you can take multiple hits off one lighter hit, you see the red amber burning in with the weed, therefore like a cherry.[/quote]

Oh that makes sence thank you

4. Zinku is spot on.

Think of cornering as only lighting a small corner of the whole round area of weed.

Some weed cherries really well, some of it goes out between each toke.

5. Light the corner of the bowl, so everyone in the circle get's greens. But if it's your weed, do whatever the hell you want with it :p.

A cherry is just when the bowl is lit and staying lit throughout multiple hits without relighting.

6. This is what I like to see in Apprentice Tokers...Questions getting asked and answered, with no bullshit in between.