Easy Question for Experienced Growers.......Please Help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by dankfest999, Feb 19, 2008.

1. I'm a second-time grower, and have a quick question that those of you w/ a few years of experience can easily put to rest...

We are running:

--400w HPS Hortilux (enhanced spectrum) bulb... getting MH conversion for next time
    --320w CFL's (we might add to this too, but unsure)
    -- 50/50 soil mixture of FoxFarms OF and Pro-Mix
    --Grow space of aprox 5' x 4'
    -- Mylar on everything
    --Organic Nutes
    --LST

My question is this: We always use seed-bank seeds, so we know they are of healthy genetics... i keep hearing users on here who claim to be only moderately exprienced say that they can yield 3-6 oz (dry) per plant. They claim they only vegged the plant for 4-6 weeks. I'm not here to refute that, or ask how EXACTLY you did it, I am just wondering if one of you can post a (or a few) pics of your plant(s) RIGHT before you begin to switch to 12/12. I know it may not be exact, but i'm just trying to get an idea of what size plant it takes to yield that... I know there are dozens of variables such as strain, temp, nutes, soil, etc etc but just for the moment consider that we can make those optimal... The reason i ask this is because on our first grow, we yielded DANK nugs but not nearly as much as we should... This time, we know we are on track to yield much more per plant but I am still curious as to what yours look like after 4-6 weeks. The pics and any info you choose to include would be more than helpful, thanks a lot!

PS if anyone is interested or would find it helpful, i have current pics of our grow, which is 11 days into flower.

2. i dont have any veg pics but my plant was about 2 or 2 1/4 feet tall would love to see your pics

3. I was looking for a good picture, but only came up with this so far. The plant in the back is pretty typical of how big I let mine get before putting them out to flower. Vegetated about 2 months from cutting and it had been flowering a couple of weeks in this picture.

[​IMG]

I have only cut about 2/3 of this plant and got 1.78 oz. The remaining 1/3 are continuing to grow cause I think I might get some seeds out of it.

4. id like to see this guys answer too... ive been wondering about it myself