Easy grow project - am I safe?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by nisim777, May 21, 2012.

1. I'm not looking to distribute at all. All I want to do is grow a single plant everyone once in a while for my own personal supply. I bought some high user-rated seats from UK.

I live out in a small country town, and behind my house is a small wooded ridge that leads down into the river bottoms. No one ever comes to the ridge, but I still have that whole "what if I get caught" fear. The ridge isn't even on my property.

So, for a single plant, do you all think I'll be safe putting it out there and taking different paths each time so that no discernible path is cut?

2. Go for it bro. If nobody ever goes out there your good. Especially a little country town... you should put a few of them out just in case that one dosnt make it.. just spread them out a little

3. If it's not your land, then that makes you even safer in my opinion, and gives you plausible deniability. Just make sure to not leave tracks or garbage out there, and you'll be just fine, especially with only 1 plant too.

If you hide it well, you'll do fine.

4. Thanks guys. That's what I thought, but it never hurts to get confirmation.

5. yeah go for it just make sure it gets enough light. and id plant a few in case you get males (unless your seeds are feminized) or incase your plant dies