Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easiet way to get medicinal marijuana

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by beastdude, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Hey guys, I know this may sound like I'm being an asshole, which I am, but how can I get a medical marijuana card if i do not have any terminal illnesses? In other words, is there a loophole to this system so that bad vision (which may be signs of glaucoma) can be a sufficient excuse? Also, are there any "legally frowned upon" ways to get a legitimate card?

2. You could always get AIDS and apply for one. lol But really I dout you have a very big chance of getting one un-less you actually have a problem. Then agen you never know untill you try.:smoking:

3. i saw somewhere on this site that you could pay a lot of money for one. i don't know though...

4. I live in Corvallis, OR, and the other day a guy I was talking to was telling me about this advert he saw in the Nickel Ads. It was an ad for medical marijuana cards with an image of a pot leaf. This guy had called the number, and what he was basically told was that with some evidence that he was suffering from a condition or taking a prescription for a condition (these conditions being as diverse as AIDS and "chronic nausea"), he would give you a card for $170.

Never looked into it further than that, because I didn't feel much like going to the doctor and faking nausea to get a Rx, but, who knows, it might work.

5. yea i have a bunch of friends who have gotten them. one guy worked at a walmart, and said he needed mj for his back pains from lifting heavy boxes at work, and he got it. but i know other people who have just gone in and said they get migraines alot or have frequent back pain and they get it no problem.

6. I think people get them for reasons like anxienty and depression, back pain is also a common one from what I can tell.

7. yeah i kno some dr's will take 150$ and give u one

8. ha bad smokers

9. Please don't abuse the system.

Peace
    Dannk!...:smoking:

10. where do you live?

11. Best advice ever.

12. dont abuse the system jeez. Just go buy some weed and do be so stingy, theres people that actually fucking need it. I hate people like you.

13. ok, im sorry that a person, whom you have no slight thoughts as to his/her age, race, religion, etc., can be hated by another.

You know what asshole? It's people like you that give America a bad name because you have incorrect assumptions about others.

You see, I live in Texas (not a state that advocates medicinal marijuana) and was not actually PLANNING on cheating the system, I was just curious.

I have a few simple suggestions for you, provin1327:
    - fuck off
    - suck my balls
    - fuck off
    - suck my balls

WHAT THE F??? I can't believe we missed this one. This type of post is not welcome at the City at all!!! *RMJL

14. say u have insomnia and discovered weed helped. If u don't get a card u can get some cool sleeping pills.

15. Die in a fire.

16. Personal retaliatory attacks like this just make you look even worse than you did when you were asking about "legally frowned upon" ways to get medicinal marijuana. You should probably reevaluate your priorities on what gives america a bad name. Or perhaps the next time you open your trap, you'll think twice about what you are saying.

17. no need to flame him, i believe he just asked if there were any ways to get one without a medical problem.

18. of course theres a way. ITs called california. I dont know how to get it and i dont know who to get it from but i know if u live in california you can get it.

19. Insomnia? Oh my god i was about to fake like back pains and migranes to get one honest But now that you said that i have the worst insomnia that i have ever seen and i've noticed when i do smoke i can sleep alot easier