Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Easiest Weed Tea Recipe [Microwave]

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by wizkhalifa1, Sep 21, 2010.

1. hey dude so my friend tells me that he made some tea and he was baked out of his ass and i asked him on how to make it and its exactly the one you said here! I ask him if he got that from grasscity and he was like yeah!!!!At the end, he got really baked with the tea and now im gonna do the same tonight

2. i just had it and it was horrible tasting..... ill tell u in a hour if it kicks in

3. I just had two questions.
    How does it taste?
    And how bad will it smell if i make it in the kitchen?

4. Add milk, sugar and honey for taste and it basically smells not that different from regular tea. If it tastes like shit, you probably didn't put milk in or sugar.

5. #85 Bud Clipper, Oct 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2010
    using the new directions, is it possible to make just a cup of tea cuz i dont want to make a pot of tea or anything.

if i were to put a tsp of bud in a tea cup, pour in the boiling water, add the butter right away and cover the cup, let it sit for 15 mins, and re-heat it when im ready to drink it will it work?... or do u just drink it cold after the 15 minutes of steeping?

sorry if my questions are confusing but i dont make tea the same way that im guessing you do. i got some plastic thing that you fill with water and plug in to the wall and when the water's boiled you poor it into a tea cup and add the tea bag. not sure if your insturctions will work the same way for me

[​IMG]

looks like this

6. I have a question.

I have 4 grams of stems I have been collecting for about 6 months, would this tea work if I ground up the stems and put them in the teabag instead of actual bud, and followed the rest of the directions like normal? Think it would be successful?

If so, how potent do you think it would be?

7. Yes, it would work but stems aren't nearly as potent as buds are.

Yes, the bolded question will work. And I'm pretty sure after 15 minutes of steeping, the weed tea is not going to be cold. You may, AFTER the tea has steeped, pop it in the fridge for later and drink it cold.

8. I got tired of smoking and wanted to give my lungs a break so i decided to try this. just drank a cup and put the bud in some oreos haha [wasnt sure if it still had some thc in it] ill let you know how i feel in a bit.

btw, i just took a Lemon zinger tea bag and put it in there, tasted GREAT, poured the water/ loose bud mixture in a cup with a filter over it.

9. the high was great, without using too much bud. just wondering, whats wrong with using a metal teapot? why glass or ceramic?

10. Why can I not use a metal tea pot?

11. I just did this and then added hot chocolate mix. Tasted delicious, and my hands are currently typing by themselves. :smoke:

12. Did you just microwave the water and dip in a weed bag>??

13. are you really wizkhalifa?

14. hmm i tried this last night with no results. I boiled the water then poured the water over the butter and weed, stirred it all up and covered for 20 minutes. Does anybody know why i got no results?

Edit: i did boil the water in the microwave because i have no stove

15. The cannabis actually has to get fried into the butter. Try a glass cup with butter and weed all mixed, then microwaved until the bud turned brown. Then let cool and drink.

16. Thanks! I will give that a try tomorow

17. I'll make this weed tea.

And I'm going to replace 1/3 of my uptight antiweed spouse's tea cup with "weed tea" and laugh at her reaction

18. lol good luck with the divorce :p

19. Can you use a coffee cup for this [I don't have a teapot]? And how long do you set it in the microwave for? Does it smell?

Also, what about those microwave teabags? Would they work if I replaced the green tea inside the packet with weed and then added butter?

20. You can use any microwave safe...cup, and if you trust the material that the tea packet is made out of, sure I guess.