Easiest way to grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JBright, Oct 16, 2011.

1. Is there a guide to growing just one plant indoor or out?

Should I be getting a male or female plant?

How man seeds do u plant in a hole?

2. Easiest way to grow weed is to go through the stickies first. Seriously it'll make your life easier.

for just one or two plants go through the Indoor Micro Grow Micro Grows - Grasscity.com Forums

you want a female plant... plant a seed and hope it'll be a female, use feminized seeds or use clones(stem cuttings from a female plant).

you first germinate a seed, http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute-beginners/15076-germination-420-a.html
    and then you want to plant one germinated seed into a hole an inch deep and wait for it to sprout.

3. Yes there are tons of guides. Look in these forums and youll see stickies at the top they contain alot of information. Google is your friend. Google MJ Grow Guide.

Female

1 seed per hole per pot

Read read read.

4. No there is not a guide that I know of for growing specifically one plant, but one plant is essentially the same as growing many plants (it is just on a smaller scale). There are many guides available on this website as others have said.

Well this depends on a number of factors. If you are using feminized seeds or clones then the chances of a female are highly likely. If you are using regular seeds on the other hand, then the odds are not as probable (i'm not sure on the exact statistics). The main problem with doing one plant (if not using clones or fem seeds) is that you could go through weeks of growing only for your plant to be a male. Marijuana cultivators seek out female plants as these grow the smokeable buds.

Only ever plant one seed per pot. You will want to look up a guide on germinating seeds.

5. Thanks guy . I was using my iPhone to check and the search is kinda retarded docent give me relevant information lol.

I guess I will plant like 5 and kill the males keep the females