Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Recipe Easiest Single Serving Canna-Oil Recipe.

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by DaBoss, Jun 15, 2010.

1. Just followed your method to the t, waiting for it to (hopefully) kick in!

2. #1262 DaBoss, Apr 11, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2019
    Guys, just so you know, this is the OP here, and I've been working on a couple FIRE ASS, EASY AS SHIT, BRAND NEW RECIPES! Stay tuned, and I'll show all of you the top of the FUCKING mountain for some of the dopest and easiest recipes known to ANY marijuana community! Guaranteed! I promise as soon as I get these dialed in, I will post them and I can GUARANTEE that you've never seen OR heard of them being done! Stay tuned, and stay toked!

-DaBoss

• Like Like x 2
  3. Hiya

How does this work with ice cream as aren't you putting olive oil on it? Albeit cannabis infused. With bread, assume equivalent of margarine or butter.

Thanks

Nick

4. I'm just posting this comment so my cuzzo Tarah knows her cousin is a straight up BOSS who changed the weed game forever. Lol

5. When are those easy, mountain top recipes coming boss?

6. Dead simple.
    Decarb a pinky fingernail sized bud
    240 F for 40 minutes uncovered
    Grind to dust
    Mix with just enough butter, cooking oil to make mud
    Heat 220 F for 20 minutes
    Chill till hard
    Cut into 4 pieces
    Eat one
    Wait 2 hours
    if not stoned
    Eat a 2nd piece
    Wait 2 more hours
    if not stoned
    Eat the last 2 pieces

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  7. #1267 Janky, Feb 13, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2021
    I appreciate that a lot.. I live in a dead state , trying to learn some simple recipes that don’t take a quartr or more, single size doses ya kno?

I have taken edibles before so I want something potent .. 25-50 mg ish would be nice
    I actually have about 30 mg of activated oil.. what would be the best way to infuse? I was just gonna heat it up with some butter, mix and let cool.. what ya think?

8. Id infuse it in mct oil. It's a light fast acting oil that mixes well and is pretty much neutral tasting. And don't forget to use lecithin to get the most out of it. After its infused you can eat the oil alone if it's strong enough, or add it to most recipes.

With a concentrate infusions are merely mixing the oils (and lecithin) under a gentle heat until its blended well.

9. That works.
    Just a FYI Coconut oil hits in half the time as butter and all other cooking oil.
    MCT hits fast as well as it's Coconut - Palm oils.

Lecithin acts as a strength multiplier and doubles the bang per mg.
    1/6th the oil volume.
    1 tablespoon Oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin.
    For example.

Many of us use BadKats's Capsule recipe for making high strength edible oil
    Decarb 240 F for 40 minutes uncovered.

5 grams decarbed Kief or Hash or Powdered buds
    1 tablespoon Coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon Lecithin
    Combine
    Freeze
    Done.

BadKats CannaPharm: Medical Grade Oil, Cannabis Capsules, UV GLOWING Hash Candy, Canna Bombs more
    Hallucinating Hash Capsules for Hemp Heads

You can scale this up or down as needed.

BNW

10. So lecithin granules is what I mix in with it?
    That’s what I have here .. tried crushing it up and it was just soft, stickiness.. Do I cook that down first?

11. I like to melt the lecithin in oil or butter before adding the decarbed concentrate.

As it heats under a gentle heat (I use a coffee warmer) stir and eventually the lecithin melts into the oil/butter.

A faster way is to microwave the oil, then stir in the lecithin. This is before adding the concentrate.

Then I add the concentrate under gentle heat, and continue stirring until it mixes completely with the oil/butter.

12. ok awesome I will try this

ok now a new question, how hot should I mix the concentrate in? I was going to use stove top... too hot?

and last question.. Say I cooked a cookie or something with the infused oil, instead of just downing the mixture after mixing and cooling... would it make it more potent?

13. Stove top is really hit and miss. Regulated oven heat is best but I have done it down and dirty when I needed to.
    Same stone eating the oil or baked into food. No gain.
    [​IMG] Coconut oil or MCT hits in half the time as butter and all other cooking oils.
    Lecithin is the strength enhancer. Doubles the bang per milligram ingested.

160 micron dry ice used. Triple batches shown.
    [​IMG] I've been making this exact same recipe for years now and many thousands of capsules for my own use..

[​IMG] The small stainless steel cat food dishes are among my most prized possessions. :)
    They fit the Mr. Coffee mug heater perfectly to keep the goo hot while filling capsules.
    Shatter proof they can jump from oven to freezer and back to the oven with no fear of crack or shattering.

BNW

14. When I use a microwave I have the mct oil in a glass measuring cup and heat it for about a minute, then add the powdered lecithin and mix with a small silicone spatula.

On a coffee warmer it might take 5+ minutes of stirring.

Using liquid lecithin in mct oil, it mixes very quick with little heat.

15. Thank you so much for all your help guys!
    One thing is I have granule lecithin.. do I grind that down? Or just toss it in with Mct oil?

Now to the heating source... I do not think I have a coffee warmer.. I’ve got a stove, oven, air fryer, crock pot.. I think that’s it.. which should I use?
    Sorry I’m a noob when it comes to this, Again ty for any help

brassNwood what is the dry ice for? And what is that in the big rectangle pan?! Lol

16. Your lecithin is fine, and ya, just put it in the oil and stir. Like I mentioned I pre heat the oil in a microwave, then just stir the lecithin in the heated oil. Your other methods will work too, just be gentle. Concentrates mix pretty easily with oil and a little heat. Less complicated than infusing with herb.

17. Yea I was pretty sure I had the oil infusion ... til y’all threw out the lecithin and what not lol but I really need the bud recipes overall cuz this is a rare occurrence that I have some activated oil given to me.
    Ty all for your help, I’m gonna do this tonight and dose tmrw , will let you all know how it goes

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dry Ice is like dry sift tumbling but faster. The tray is Kief. Uncompressed Hash.
    Like water-Hash but fewer buckets.
    [​IMG]
    Hashmaster 5000
    [​IMG]
    Setup
    [​IMG]
    The pre-run bucket.. Does some initial chilling and we do a few manual shakes to get things started.. Limiting actual time in the power bucket keep to much frost from building up on it and contaminating the hash with moisture..
    [​IMG]
    60 seconds of low-medium speed gets it done
    [​IMG]
    When the scraps bucket was finished we got going on the jars of bud
    [​IMG]

BNW