Easiest Seeds for 1st outdoor grow

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ganjaJeff, Apr 11, 2015.

1. Hey guys,
    I'm trying to get started growing. I've done a lot of research and I have a good idea of the process. That said, I'm trying to find the easiest seed for a guerilla grow. I have a good spot, can get water to it, considered bugs/animals/people, have good soil mix etc. 

Could anyone help me to decided on a good easy strain to start with? I could honestly care less about potency and strength since I first have to be able to grow. So far i've been reading lots of other posts and forums and websites about the best outdoor strains. 

I live In North Carolina Piedmont and conditions are fair, hot and fairly humid summers, warm autumns. Its now ~~~70,60 degrees.

So far i've been looking at Guerillas Gusto Seeds, AK 47, Durban or Green Poison, Sensai Star, and a few others.

Basically I just want the seed with as little maintenance as possible for my climate.

Thanks guys I know you guys will help me find the perfect strain.

GanjaJeff

2. GangJeff, personally I like to talk to the seed guys.  I tell them what I'm looking for and have them recommend a strain.  I'm sure the members here will have lots of suggestions though.  Good luck with your grow