Easiest Poll Question Ever

Discussion in 'General' started by fezz5544, Apr 29, 2009.

1. Try stupidest poll ever, it OBVIOUSLY depends on the price and anyone who answers it without a named price is a fool.

2. Thanks to the anonymity of the Internet, we can answer these questions from the heart and never be held accountable.

3. My heart said how much are we selling out for? Just as the rest of the peoples who have working brains should have.

4. How will knowing the amount help when you don't even know what selling out entails?

5. Anyone in their right mind should sell out PERIOD for a couple billion dollars.

6. What if you had to die in 6 months and be cornholed by Lou Dobbs every day until then?

7. Man who pooped in your wheaties this morning haha :p

I would definitely sell out. Money> everything except love and friends

8. With a couple billion a could by a cure for whatever was going to kill me and order a hit for homepoy tryin to pork me. :cool:

9. Money is needed to buy weed, yet weed makes me less interested in money.

10. Bands that sell out lose their true fans. Like Avenged Sevenfold. Used to be in love with them. Then they sold out and started making shitty music.

Fuck you, sell-outs.

11. :wave:
    Then you run out of money and you need more weed, think ahead homie.

12. Me too.

I'll take a check over putting out good music any day just because I still have the talent to rock and the money to rock all I want with no expectations for the rest of my life.;)

13. The trick is finding that perfect income:weed consumption balance. If I smoke too much weed, I'm not motivated to work. If I don't work, I can't have weed. But I need weed. So I have to smoke just the right amount to still be willing to work enough to purchase it.

14. OR
    rob/kill to support your habbit.

15. On a scale of idealistic to pragmatic, TankOne is definitely on the pragmatic end.

16. Please speak at an 5th grade reading level..

17. LOL! A quick Google search will reveal whether I gave you a compliment, insult, or objective observation!

18. Can't you combine them somehow? Just take the money and sell out for one song and continue rocking that shit after you've done so?