Earwax

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by rotteny, Apr 9, 2011.

1. I have been wanting to make some for awhile, what does it take to make ut and whats the best way to do it?

2. Earwax.. is that another name for BHO?

there's a sticky (i think its a sticky) in this section of the forums on it.

3. yea earwax is just bho or budder. there's plenty of tutorials in this section.

4. Im talking about wax made from GOLD DUST

5. Earwax is just whipped BHO...another term for it is "budder."

6. oh. you're on your own...

7. Yeah its alot cleaner concentrate

8. Nothing says "clean" like inhaling heavy metals....

the fuck are you even talking about?

9. Earwax is like golden brown crumbles. Not sure how they make it

10. #10 The Bunker, Apr 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    True.

11. Haha calm down dude. Its basically really fine blonde keif.

12. i know a guy who made it... he wouldnt tell me how... just said he had to order some chemickal over the internet and he used kief instead of buds... awsome stuff to smoke... it was kinda wet when i smoked it... kinda like wet hash but got me more ripped then any hash would

13. They use nitroglycerin but I have just yet to figure out the process.

14. basically make some budder and fold some grade a keif into it till it gets a wax consistency. Prolly use some good bubble hash crumble in place of the keif.
    ~spacejerk234

15. I think this dude needs to figure out what he's talking about. OP if you dont want people to understand you use correct terms. Bho is hash extracted using a solvent namely butane. read up theres tons of stuff on here about it.

16. 99% of the crazy hashes and hash oils you people get is made with butane like any other BHO run, it's just labeled that way because BHO is technically illegal...

17. seeing as it far surpasses any other form of hash if purged right i think this is fitting... its hash, just in different forms... no one would argue your point. "Budder" is obviously bho, just in a different form.. just because a certain preparation dosent fit the bho look and feel dosent make it a fraud..

18. But its NOT BHO! I don't know mabey most of you just are not in california, I smoked some earwax from SF recently and it was a creamy BLONDE constency that melted perfectly and had amazing taste. I have had many BHO's and this shit was not extracted with butane.

19. Earwax is by definition air-whipped BHO. Several factors can influence the consistency including quality of butane, quality of trim/buds, length of purge, and even the genetics of the buds used (i.e. sativa-dom strains tend to produce runnier, more "blonde"/yellow results even with proper purge whereas indica-doms tend to make amber glass/shatter consistency...)

Point is that when shops out there say they are providing you "Co2 Hash" or "Nitroglycerin hash" they are simply saying that to get around the laws surrounding concentrates in med states as BHO extractions are illegal to make and sell in dispensaries.