Earthquake in So Cal

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Chris0817, Mar 29, 2014.

1. #1 Chris0817, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
  2. Made a post about this already in general, beat ya to it :)

3. #3 smokehound, Mar 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2014
    there are still aftershocks this very moment. 

I was disappointed by my family's response.  my mom freaks out over ridiculous shit, and my brother's lame ass kept making it worse, they scared the shit out of my niece.  the whole time i kept silently telling both of them to STFU, and then my brother kept trying to fucking console my niece, making it worse, retard says: "Dont worry, this is just a little one", which in reality, a child interprets as "Omg that was little!?!?!"

THEN the fucktard goes and brings up northridge, and kept insisting it happened when I lived at my old house, which was back in 1989, and totally ignores me when I tell him it was in '94.  I personally think he disagrees with me just to disagree...   How can people behave like that and not feel like a moron?

I personally wanted to kneel down, and shout "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEE-HAW!" like im riding a bull hahahah

You dont comfort someone during an earthquake.  If you have kids and there's an earthquake, you make it a fun event.  That way when it happens, they dont freak out and run for the hallway, which is way more dangerous than even a 9.0 earthquake, because you're not thinking right, and you can trip and break your neck.

4. Yeah, people make a huge deal over a little earthquake. I was with my niece and nephew and I tried and make it fun for them

5. Lmao nice reasoning

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. dude i didn't feel anything last night. i was wobbly enough myself lol. only a few people i was with did

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Felt all of them. Doesn't bother me.

8. The earth is heating up.  Solar activity is effecting weather, not al gore's carbon tax...

The "ring of fire" has been active the past few months. Earthquakes everywhere.

Prepare for San Andreas and make sure you keep extra water and ammo...

9. I guess with the possibility of a big earthquake hitting it worries me, Especially since I have my lil bros to watch out for.

10.   Lol dude def doesnt live in cali.   the ring of fire is always active.  Derp.

11. Who me? I dont live in Cali? Ok..

Hey I'm sure your ring of fire is "always active." That's why your boyfriend loves you so much. derp

12.  Those who attack another's sexuality often have intense latent homosexual tendencies.

13. Those who deny their sexuality become fathers and have disturbed children.

14. Earthquakes happen in So Cal.

Ummm you know those mountains ? Yep earthquakes helped create those.

Also topic is on earthquakes not sexuality...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum