Earth Juice slime?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by mgorsky, Jan 25, 2014.

1. Hi All,

I've just got a line of Earth Juice nutes - Grow, Bloom, Catalyst, MetaK - the works - and found that there is a some kind of slime in the bottles!? :eek: It does not dissolve no matter how much I shake it. Is it supposed to be there - because it's organic, or I got a bad batch? What should I do with it - filter out or may be grind it until uniform?

Thanks

2. Sounds like it was kept to warm, ive been using this for couple yrs and it will get hard on the bottom but never seen any slime that wont dissolveSent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yes, I've read their FAQ and it says - if it's hard on the bottom just shake. But it's really slime, like algae.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Hmmm...maybe bubble it....but you ciuld of gotten a bad batch I love this line..... Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I can filter it out or may be put it in a blender. I am only worried about that it is some kind of bacteria or mold and it would hurt the plants.

6. Decided to throw away EJ and go with BioCanna. Damn it's expensive! Now it better produce a couple of pounds otherwise it's just not cost effective :D

7. Lol...Sent from my SGH-M919 using Grasscity Forum mobile app