Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

earth grown

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by grapape 420, Feb 12, 2009.

1. #1 grapape 420, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    so i was talkin to my little brother and he told me that everybody in highschool are doin x,coke poppin pills and shit every single weekend. and my thing was always do shit that comes from the earth. does anybody else stick to this plan?

2. No.

X is great for a night out on the town.
    Get a reliable supplier for pills etc. because you want quality
    every time if you get into them.

Some people a selling meth based pills, wtf lol.

3. weed
    booze
    shrooms
    acid (don't come from the earth but its completely safe)

4. And cacti.... :wave:

5. #6 boomer bumper, Feb 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2009
    cacti, weed, certain other herbs including salvia, indian warrior, sinicuichi, blue lotus, shrooms, and the occasional alcohol (very rarily)

edit: if it doesnt come from the ground turn it down.

6. yes acid counts ha

7. just stick to the herb bro, that x,coke,oxy,pills and shit will kill you. a week ago my step moms cousin o.d. on heroin, shit isnt safe bro, and deffinatley not worth it. although acid and shrooms are alright, just note the amount u take

8. You can;t just say everything but weed is going to kill you! There's literally thousands upon thousands of different drugs, and lots of them less harmful than cannabis! MDMA (X) for a start...

But yeh I said this when I was younger but I've found much pleasure in quite a few man made chemicals now that I'd be pretty lost without now.

9. Datura comes from the Earth........

and that's all I have to say about that.

10. How are you going to honestly say mdma is less harmful than cannabis?
    Thats a stupid statement

11. Yea bro im with you on that. im just Weed and alcohol.
    The alcohol itself doesnt come from the ground but the materials do and the yeast is nice enough to give us the alcohol so you can count it lol.
    Yea i see little nee for anything else though im startin to venture into salvia so well see how that turns out.

And a lot of the drugs dont have real effects on your organs other than the liver and stomach and, of course, the brain. There are lots of ways to cut the negative effects of cannibas some of them make it virtually harmless. so im stickin with thoselol

12. ^ What he said

13. yea i try to stick with only natural drugs

14. I also stay natural...

atm I only smoke herb but I might be trying shrooms for the first time this weekend

:hello:

15. While MDMA isn't as dangerous as say cocaine or heroin it is still far, far more dangerous than cannabis. This is especially so because it's made in 'underground' labs and you can never really be sure that the product you are getting is safe or even pure.