Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

EARLY toking

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by PlushToker, Feb 2, 2011.

1. It's almost 4:30 AM and I'm in the process of finishing a 4:20 bong.

Who's with me?

2. its only 245 here so its not 420 yet. but ill prolly be up still toking at 420 lol

3. Meh. I would but my window can't be opened :/.

4. I would've been with you if I wasn't dry man, but then again the flower would've also put me to sleep.. sadly it's 5:48 here and I'm still up.

I'm with you and not with you at the same time, and like wise if I were to have had bud to smoke.. maan.

5. I already got my sleep in since I passed out at 9ish, so this is like a wake and bake

6. i woke up at 4 smoked a bowl fell back asleep woke up for school to relize it was canceled went and smoked another bowl and now imma probally go back to sleep

7. Sparked my first bowl at 0640 today.

8. It's 1:57 pm here... Sorry bro.