Early Termination Of Probation

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by brotherrob, Jun 7, 2013.

1. Cool.  I thought WA allows 15 plants and 24 oz or something like that for medical?

2. We're not dumb enough to pass that joke they like to call legalization. Oh by the way. Everyone on the east coast loves my tree so I doubt my magins will go Down.

3. For med patients. Not rec.

4. Looks like someone did some research. Good for you rob. Hope to see ya in nor cal soon.

5. Sorry I hijacked you post earlier, got a little riled up by Sgt stanko, but seriously congratulations on getting off of probation and like I said before one cannot go wrong with cali, or, wa, or co its all in what you're deciding factors are and if weather is one then you definitely made the right decision for sure. Good luck.

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Hence the term "medical" at the end of my sentence. 

7. I know. I was just putting it out there.

8. Congrats on pullin a fast one on the man... All ya got to do is pay another man to do it

Mr.Stadanko correct me if I'm wrong but it not allowed for rec in CA either? Maybe a few counties?

9. True but out med system is ca form of legalization. If you want your card pay 50 bucks and grow your little heart out. I think it's a little harder in Oregon to get one not to sure thought.

10. I'm in WA and it was 140 and I had no prior medical paperwork.. Either way its pretty chillax. Oh yeah and if I "recommend" 4 patients to them my card is free...:}

Cheers mate 

11. #31 stoned4sure003, Jul 16, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2013
    Congratulations OP!!! I'd say that 1,000$ was well spent since it bought you your life back. I would suggest though instead of California  go to Colorado,(but that would be from personal preference),but you can go ever you want to now.  Good luck on the rest and i hope things go well for you.

12. I heard wa is chill to get a card. Not to sure about Oregon. I broke more bones in my body in my motorcycle crash than the ages of most of the kids on here. Wasn't hard for me.

13. I appreciate all the support everyone! Co. only allows 3 veggie/3 flowering. That and it gets too much snow in the winter. My Mom is coming with me and she needs good weather and good fishing. I am beginning to apply for jobs, and starting to get the house ready to sell. I am so psyc'd. I chose a particular county in Cali because of the county ordinance. It basically increases the amount I can legally grow as the acreage I own gets bigger. I wont get greedy, but man I sure miss growing MJ and this will give me a chance to experiment with a few different strains. Mom is excited because she has never had a chance to grow before even though she has smoked most of her life. She is on Social Security so she will have time to work on her "gardening" skills while I work. This is so awesome. I cannot emphasize enough to ANYONE on probation to look into this. I stumbled on the concept by accident, Even when I was charged initially my lawyer didn't mention anything like this. I found out about it one day after my probation officer gave me some kind of test, which I aced. On the copy he gave me was a description of possible outcomes, eg...limited probation, unsupervised probation, and here was the kicker..."early discharge if allegeable" This phrase went unnoticed for a full year, the copy of the profile sat in my drawer. My old PO quit and I was given a new one...a lady...green as grass and didn't know shit. I was told before my old PO quit that after doing so well on my profile he was going to put me on "unsupervised" probation...or what he called annual. Well the new lady PO never followed through and kept me coming back every 3 months. Eventually I started to get pissed and one day remembered the copy of the letter from the old PO. That was when I noticed the letter stated I might be eligible for the early discharge, and asked her about it. She was wish washy about it so I looked it up on google...The rest is history...I called my lawyer, called my PO and asked her if she would object to my going through the court system to terminate the probation and sure enough...she had no problem. It turns out all along she just didn't know how to do anything and kept letting it slide...what a trip!

14. Sound like my area. Where you thinking.

15. I have decided on Butte Co. Their ordinance is well balanced. Humboldt and Trinity allow up to 99 plants in some situations but I don't need 99 plants. I plan on getting around 5+ acres which should qualify me for enough for the both of us plus guests. :) The job will determine exactly where but I definatly have 2 places I know I will love. My mom is a big factor in the move so I have to make sure she will be in an area where there are more people her age with good medical facilities. If you are familiar with Butte Co. I think you know what town I am talking about.

16. 2 tickets to paradise is my favorite song.

17. Ya Gotta love Eddie Money!!! :) Oddly enough I just got  a job offer with the county. Actually, not quite an offer but a chance to meet with HR (Human resources). I must be one of the top candidates for the position. Awesome....When shit starts going good it goes good, good, Great!!!!!!!