early start with pics! (updated)

Discussion in 'Outdoor Grow Journals' started by California949, May 10, 2010.

1. i had an idea after looking at your setup for LST you could build a frame outta 2"x4"s the size of your hole on the ground shoot screws around it for an anchor point then use string to tie the branch down and adjust as needed. :cool:

2. very nice.. how did u get then so thick.. im doing my first grow and there not thaat thick.(leaf wize)

3. timofthedead-look into LST topping or fimming :)

4. i vegged indoors and topped them at least 3 times

5. i should have put down some sativas this season but i love kushy kush!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. I love California...

Straight monster bushes in your back yard, this is beyond ill.
    only in cali baby

your plants look really healthy man, monster yield incoming

7. wow first day of summer and its gloooooooooomy :confused:

8. BEAUTIFUL. lovin it brah!

9. #69 NoCalCann, Jun 21, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2010
    not up here! ITS PERFECT!:D dont worry CALI it will resemble the concrete dessert it is SOON careful what you wish for I THINK ITS GOING TO BE AN INDIAN SUMMER since we had a looooong winter it probably wont rain till LATE NOVEMBER well see but its going to hit 100's next week WATCH!

10. How old are your plants?

11. jesus cant wait for medical get here,y dont u guerilla the purp instead of killin(not that u need it from what ya have) absolutely beautiful rep+

12. Very Nice Grow my man. What kind of feeding schedule you got there. I noticed you have general Hydro nutes and i recently started an outdoor grow but wasnt sure what kind of schedule to use with the GH nutes. I gave half strength of the recommended dosage for the first feeding and was planning to go full next time.

13. I think im going to train mine like a grape vin on a T steak I see you topped the ones in the buckets I might soon then spread em out on the T and pulling them down to keep tops @ height of the T should fan out if i could only have a rotating pot with the sun SOLAR PANEL STYLE just wait it will be done especially in CALIFORNIA :D

14. the sun came out 20 minutes after i posted that haha

they are all different ages because i have a veg room so i really dont know how old they are. they all came from moms i got in my room, i just cloned off of them. i planted most of the big ones awhile some in april and some during may

appreciate it!

im feeding them GH micro bloom gro, GH sweetener, fox farm tiger big bloom, thunder, advanced nutrients b-52 and i also mixed the soil with fox farms marine cuisine. i have an RO water machine hooked up to a resevoir so im using good water and checking my ph and ppms with a hanna meter.

u should, i topped those ones in the buckets a few times and they have so many heads...theyre growing like no other

15. Nice grow, are they so fat because you are training them or what? geesh bushy as hell, great work man.

16. they have been topped a few times.....maybe its the cali weather....i really dont know, i think i was just blessed by the weed gods haha jk

17. Its because the plant knows where its @ CALiFUCKenFORNIA!!!! naa jk its the topping or youd have a main stalk bustin out your bush like middle finger saluting ghetto birds:p:D they do have quiet a consistent foliage and nice and dark....KUSH your whole block is going to stink to HIGH HEAVEN this summer!!!!:D

18. yup it smells soooooooooooooooooooo gooooooooooooooood :D

19. setup a lounge with some tunes....AROMA THERAPY!! howd you get ur screws Cali?

20. haha for sure, i got in a car wreck...got t-boned, broke my leg....worse year ever!