early outside ST, ready to harvest?,,,pics

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by orca, Jun 21, 2009.

1. this girl went in green house in march, is short, and very heavy, very sticky,, here are close up up tops of buds,,, is it ready ? thnaks for advice
    suggest you click open pics for best tight shot

Attached Files:

2. no wait atleast 1 more week and get farther away for these pics.

3. Very nice! I agree though, give her another week.

4. i also want to see more of the plant :D

5. ok will wait a week and take more pics, changing photo editors is a bit challenging.

6. #6 orca, Jun 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 27, 2009
    here we are, not quite a week, but plant fan leaves are yellow all over,
    instinct is to harvest in the next day or so....
    how do i get rid of gross out door stuff on leaves?

Attached Files:

7. here is a closer shot

Attached Files:

8. how did they turn out orca? those were good pics, i kinda liked the close ups cause you could see the trichs very nicely. Any pics of the final product?

9. #9 orca, Jul 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2009
    thank you for your interest, the ST was harvest for a total dried wieght of over three oz. considering I despised her , threw her out in march weather, rarely fed her, and practiced total neglect until the end,,,, not bad. taught me about how early plants can go ut in the Nw with a very small green protective space.
    I will do a lot more next year....
    I have kush that was a clone... same story , outside early, on heat mats, some food, some sun,,, harvest in the am.... expect three oz... smells nice.
    i have learned to feed a lot of bat guano for weight. both plants did get a huge handful of bat guano long the way,, think it helped with weight, plus .
    I have a grow log on high grade seeds if you wish to see my currant grow,,,, lots more pics look under outdoor
    if you really want to know how to get close ups, email me....
    cheers