early incubus

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by cowofsteel, Jul 26, 2003.

1. just for everyone that doesn't know this, early incubus rocks.

download S.C.I.E.N.C.E if you like incubus and have never heard it. It's some great stuff to listen to baked as fuck.

2. incubus is the greatest band of all time!!!!!!! i actually prefer Fungus Amongus to S.C.I.E.N.C.E (<damn hard to type when youre high) wow time for some music....

3. fungus amongus, s.c.i.e.n.c.e., enjoy incubus very all very good.... had much more of a funky/hard beat and style going for them.....but some of thier best work come from those cd's...

Morning view is also amazing, its just something much more relaxed.... some thing to chill out too.....

depends just what your mood is.... they have something for any of them....

4. I love S.C.I.E.N.C.E.... one of my favorite CD's.... I love their sound so much more than their new stuff. Fungus is great too...

5. in my opinion, the early funky stuff was the only interesting music incubus ever made. then they turned down the hard rock path.

6. thats what i like about incubus, the albums change and it shows how the band 'grow up' in a way. they are one of my favorite bands .

7. yup... as opposed to current incubus

8. both still really good... just different styles... one to jive too... and one to chill to....

9. incubus is the shit i like the old stuff better but the new stuff is good too...my fave song?....certin shade of green...hell yeah....but the best incubus is there acustic stuff i luve it i got 2 full cds of it , thers just somthing about an acustic set with turntables that i love anyone know any other bads that do that?

oh and i got like 5 live shows and a bunch of demos incubus rocks

10. I think SCIENCE was the best album theyve put out to date. Incubus is the kind of band who cant put out a bad album. eventhough they did get softer in the latter album it is still a great album..

11. yea i know, i love both too... your right, cept i won't use 'jive' ;)
    Nirvana and Incubus are the only bands i've bought every cd of