Early harvest

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Greengenieguy, Apr 8, 2017.

1. 4 weeks into flowering. I'm forced to chop since I have company coming to stay in 3 weeks and my house reaks of dank. Everything I have tried to mask the smell has not been working so last resort to chop her down, dry the buds then curing in a glass jar...

IMG_5657.JPG

IMG_5659.JPG IMG_5661.JPG IMG_5663.JPG IMG_5665.JPG

2. Ouch. Let her go as long as possible. Can you take her to a friends?

3. Sadly none of my friends will be able to take her that was the first thing I did when I found out company was coming to stay

4. Is your tent discreet? If it is a carbon filter or two and some good air ventilation could pretty much solve the problem.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Not growing in a tent.. I started this grow not fully prepared. Tried germinatating a blue dream bag seed not sure if it would sprout. Eventually did so I put in a solo cup of dirt and stuck it in a space under my stairs.. a few days later she sprouted and started to grow so I then started to make the grow room as the plant developed. Adding more lights, humidifier, light timer. I have two usb fans blowing air around and a 9" fan sucking air out though a carbon filter. This is my first grow probably could have been a lot better but I know for next time and will have a much better set up in a proper grow box.

6. But is there ducting connected to that carbon filter fan?

7. Can I see your grow room?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tell the company you have Medicine growing. Man up ! Who give a shit today ? Seriously I don't get it . just throw all that work away company coming over ! Seriously just throw it away its worthless .

• Like Like x 2
  9. Psh yeah dude! Just admit to them that you are committing a felony that can get you years in prison and fuck up your whole life. Loose lips sink ships.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Ghetto I know but like I said poor preporation on my part. The rooms not completely sealed so that's also why it probably stinks so much. The 9" fan I have a furnace filter, with a carbon insert, then a oder sheet overtop.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. You need a real carbon filter or two and exhaust your air outdoors

12. Don't blow your air straight outside that is how many growers get busted. It's visible on FLIR and cops are trained to know what to look for. It's better to exhaust it under your house if you can or somewhere back into your house.

13. True but I'm in a legal state so I don't give a fuck. Your advice is much better than mine.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. I almost forget about you lucky bastards sometimes haha thanks though

• Like Like x 1
  15. U better grow another aromatic plant,its like gerranium or jasmine.those plant will dissapearing the stink of ur weed.

16. Do you have somewhere discreet that you can dry the buds so you can grow up until the day before they come at least? The extra time would definitely help. I second potting some rosemary or something else to help hide the smell. I do a lot of baking (in this case, I mean cakes, cookies, which I probably do more than the other kind of baking :p ) and the smell of all that completely covers it up. Also cooking very aromatic foods with lots of garlic, ginger, hot sauce, and such completely hides the smell for me. Do whatever you gotta do, the plant's looking nice and it would be a travesty to cut it down only 4-5 weeks into flower!

17. ONA , works amazing!

18. I find that throwing an entire sea bass under the bed a week before company arrives effectively masks any smell and ensures a brief stay by my guests.... win, win!

• Like Like x 2
  19. Do you think she will even make it ? The yellowing seems to be getting worse :(

Attached Files:

20. Your plants leaves will naturally get more and more yellow as you flower. It's a sign you're getting close to the end :) good grow , sad to hear she might get chopped early :/