Early flower with many 3 finger leaves

Discussion in 'General' started by Bigpharmasux, Mar 22, 2017.

1. check it out - it was a plant that I grew for fun in the window sill - was getting 12 hrs in grow tent with flowering female and maybe 1-2 hrs in the window. Started flowering at 1 month and shooting long stem 3 finger leaves. People say it's revegginh but still spitting white hairs and starting to turn orange so I doubt the "reveg theory" I think it's just an OG variety bc it is Bubba kush bag seed. Out of 9 seeds from one bud this is my 5th female. 2 I pulled bc they had crazy leaf/ stunted issues.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. #2 generic98547, Mar 22, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2018

3. ,it's just flowering at 12/12 just gonna take the nice lil quarter or hopefully 12-14 grs it gives me. Just screwing around with it. I need some new stains I'm tired of this "?" I been growing from bag seed- all seeds came from one bud in an oz I got. Supposedly Bubba kush and buds always turn purple cold temps or not but I want a sativa dominate cross - I need feminized seeds that I def know strain. Took her outside for natural light pics and colas are more like 6 inch to 4 inch at wk 5-6 - it's been fun and I have flora clean to flush 2 wks b4 harvest because my ppms are running 1200-1400 max at moment

Attached Files:

4. Just threw her in tent with my real first indoor try

5. Feeding with bud candy and big bud for the little plant and she still throwing 3 finger leaves and a few 4's and 5's I know 4's like missing one of the tiny bottom leaves

6. Not much of a plant but it will do

Attached Files:

7. She's definitely looking good and hell my plants a 50/50 hybrid and it's standing at a whopping 15" from the highest top was definitely expecting more of a stretch haha not complaining though... I have a sativa bagseed with some giant fan leaves that I topped and tied down to grow next to my main plant for a little extra bud from a different plant...

8. could just be genetic, duckfoot is what its called. I've got some now that I bred that have it pretty heavily I'm actually selecting for this trait. This one is Akorn x gorilla dawg NewImage_500_502_100.jpg

9. That plant looks awesome- I love the deep/ metallic green 3 finger leaves- I just wish my plant had a full veg bc I would have completed a 4/8 cola mainline (at least I was gonna give the old college try) but it started flowering and that's when the 3/ 4 finger leaves came up- I even got a one finger shooting out of a bud site. Getting ready to harvest one it's 178 days old!

Attached Files:

10. I was new to indoors so I fucked it up a little bc I broke a major branch from her center and should have flipped to 12/12 a month earlier bc all I was doing it LST AND BENDING and actually breaking branches in my infinite wisdom!--LOL! I had no idea a small one month old plant getting an extra hour or two in the window could flip when I just couldn't do it- no sun/ snowing so only got 12/12 and then I saw the pistols so I just transplanted bc the container was small- she was just about root bound and I didn't know how she would take to her new home but all seems well.

• Like Like x 1
  11. 3 finger leaves are usually the first to show on a new stem then usually 5 and then 7. one of my plants went 3,4,5,7 and now 9. she is a mutant lmao

12. I think mutant plants are awesome! Check out the crazy mutation pics online- seen plants that grow only one finger leaves and flower- usually happens when u "re-veg" after harvest then goes ref 3/5/7 and so on but that fact it shot a long one finger is cool- like plants that grow little buds on fan leaves- I'd take that mutation every grow!

13. I can't speak for the OP but with mine its the opposite, the plant starts with five (past the initial two or three baby leaf sets) and then goes to a mix of three and fives from the flower line up. This is my first cross and so far one plant has an evenish mix of three and five and one has predominantly three, both are currently pollinated, most likely ill move forward with beans from the three leaf predominant plants to incorporate it into all my future endeavors