Early flower light interruption

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Bullsmoke, Dec 29, 2012.

1. Hi guys,

My 3 girls are 4 days into flowering (since i switched to 12/12) and are real happy and healthy anyway i had my light go off at 6 as always but i sometimes leave the door in the room open because it gets hot at times , I must have lost track of time cause i looked at my watch and it was 6:12 so i ran and shut the door straight away to make sure no more light got in so my question is if that 12 minutes could have damaged my plants this early into flowering. Im a little ocd so 12 minutes felt like 12 hours to me but probably over stressing as always.

Peace

2. Lol. No, she'll be fine.

3. Man you are good. Do not stress over that.

4. yea its fine

now pretend you hadn't realized until, say, 7:12 instead of 6:12.

that would be worse if some action wasn't taken. but the situation is still completely salvageable. what you would want to do in that case, is reset your "turn on" time to 7:12 as well. as long as the plants get the 12 hours of uninterrupted darkness, they won't care too much about the 72 previous minutes of dubious light conditions. however, if you did not change the timer, and had the lights come on at 6:00, only about ~11hrs later, this may induce a bit of stress. still not disastrous at all, but it would be worth it in this case to go the extra step and make the change on the timer.

5. Thanks for the reply's guys didn't think there was anything to stress over but always good to ask just in case.

Peace