early civs. not very scientific , need help/information

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by windchime159, Dec 28, 2010.

1. now my questions are regarding the time line of earth and ancient civilizations

iv read a lot about how there have been evidence of early civilizations and underwater cities and now iv read posts about teeth being found much older then they should be

now iv heard people say the dating of alot of these things kinda contradicts the time line of evolution , now that's the beauty of science if you were wrong at first you collect info and reform your theory

i guess my question is... is anyone doing that? does any of these things matter to anyone who is a Darwin Evolutionist? or are there reasons why such findings are invalid?

i mean i believe in evolution but i think there are a lot of things we are clueless about still and i find it hard to really completely by into everything having to do with evolution

and a follow up question would be do you think its scientifically possible that these early civilizations did exist [before Sumerian , before Egypt , before Indus Vally] and we are just the make up of another cycle of human history

i come with an open mind and logic please help me any way you can

2. short answer is no it doesn't matter to an evolutionist. Their time line is based off the finds we make so they will just readjust the time line to fit the data. As for the invalid part, there are lots of things that can contaminate a find, just gotta hope those people do a good job of keeping it all clean (which they normally do because their career is based on it)

Evolution is a "best guess" that fits the available data we have collected. As we collect more data it will supposedly become a better guess.

possible? sure, but not likely. Of course it's hard for any object to survive that long nevermind the change in sea levels, landscape changes and just humans in general (wars etc). I think anything underwater now has a good chance of having made it for that long but until we get better at excavation under the water we won't know.