Earlier today my nuts were on '' fire''

Discussion in 'General' started by chicken, Nov 18, 2008.

1. MY G-FRIEND WENT SHOPPING and bought a ornamental broom,,,,

that is totally cinnamminon smeeling,,,,

well it fell behind the couch,,, and i grabbed it and put it on the couch,,,,

then wobbled to take a piss,,,,'' scratched my nads''

and wobbled back to the couch,,,, well it didnt take long to feel the burning coming on,,,

i knew immediatly what i'd done,,, so i got my ass up...

grabbed my walker,, and run to the bathroom with it,,,,waiting for the hot water to get hot,,,,, took forever,,,,,

fuck that '' broom'' got my house smelling weird,,,,, and done set my boy's on fire.....:cool:

2. Ouch... but I can beat it.

Was chopping up habanero peppers one day for chili, didn't wash my hands afterwards...

Scratched my neck, under my arm, and my nuts.

I don't think there's a word to describe the pain that I felt.

I had to take a 30 minute cold shower before the pain subsided.

3. hahaha
    my mom used to grow some chilies out back and we would pick them together
    one time i touched some then rubbed my eyes with one hand while taking a piss with the other

it was fucking burning down there but i couldn't see anything because my eyes were also on fire

4. HAhaha I think i'll rub some of that shit on the toilet paper for my roommates girlfriend.:eek:

5. I rubbed habanero peppers directly onto my genitals on a dare

later i found out they used that as a Mayan torture technique

which makes me feel fuckin

bad

ass

6. When I was 4 years old I ate a habanero pepper, cried, rubbed my eyes, tried to take a dump (thought it was going to get rid of the pain), and therefore rubbed all over my crotch. Ouch.

Bad experience, but it's a story I'll never forget.

7. For some reason, when I was about 13 and really stoned, I lit my buttcrack hair on fire because I was too scared to cut down there with scissors... My balls were literally on fire for a split second.

That was so dumb of me lol. :rolleyes:

8. speaking of buttcrack hair,

is that one story online about the sweaty hams sliding together true?
    because its scared me from ever trying to tame the bryar patch that is my tush

9. lmao a scented broom

Why cant I find shit like that when gettin people presents.

10. woww i thought guys liked when girls ate flaming hotsauce and then went down on them..

11. The key is to trim and not shave with razor ;) I wont shave anything except my face but ill keep things cleaned up.

I supposed if you just sat down all day....but shit if your gonna walk around most of the day I think the story would be true. I mean the hair has a job and if its not there the job cant be done.

12. true. . .

id use the beard trimmer

but then i couldnt use it for anything else

13. chicken called me at work and told me when this happened I lol so hard i almost pissed my pants all I could remember was the night he cooked dinner for me and used hot peppers and we took a shower and went to bed and well..... we kind of did something and had me on fire... lol:eek:

14. I'd be down to sponsor the publication of your memoirs chicken

15. good to hear from ya chicken where ya been???:smoke::smoke:

16. bahahahahha that's fuckin' hilarious. thanks for that one, Cali Ounces. haha. he. hoo. ha.

anyways, my ex boyfriend used to eat chopped jalapenos on EVERYTHING.

one time, that spicy juicy residue on his fingers made it's way right up into my vag.

at least you guys can easily wash your dongs. try getting the burn out of a vagina.

not so easy.

17. ...you would so get along with the men in my life... :p

18. the worst part was my fucking teacher wouldnt let me go to the bathroom. . . so im sitting there in class dying.
    and when he did had to go back and forth from the sink to wet paper towels to the stall to soak my poor boys.

im amazed at how many people have gotten peppers in their shit though

i thought it was more of a bizarre incident