earl grows Heisenberg Special

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by earl.dean.smooter, Mar 15, 2016.

1. earl.dean.smooter here with a new grow ! This go round it is Heisenberg Special by Mephisto Genetics, the Vault, Jack, George, and Grass City. I have a Tutankhamon that will be grown also.
    I am attempting to do Hempy's this auto grow... I will use Botanicare Coco and Perlite mixed 50/50, the mix will be put in to 1 1/2-2 gallon tall containers... I'll be doing the 6/9 (H3ad) mix or is it the Lucas formula ? Either way ? Ant Dog helped me get my HOG's started this way.:love-mj2:
    Nutes are General Hydroponic Flora Series Micro and Bloom, generic Epsoms, and Mammoth P.
    I germed in the paper towel method to start the HS and Tut... I mixed up my own basement mix so it is pretty close to Royal Gold basement mix, I used Botanicare Coco and Recipe 420 soil so the germed seeds would root and have the goodies they need to grow.
    In a couple weeks I will start some more Heisenberg's in soil for a comparison grow vs the Hempy's. Probably do one organic and one with nutes.
    Feel free to share your HS pics, ideas, or what ever.
    100_2058.JPG 100_2057.JPG
    Lights will be a Mars 300 watt Panel along with CFLs for side lighting.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Hey Earl . I'm here bro . Can't wait to see you rocking some LEDs brother . I'm seeing lots of fat buds in your future brother

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 5
  3. Sub

Sent from my SM-N910V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 4
  4. #5 earl.dean.smooter, Mar 16, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 16, 2016
    Thanks Ant Dog ! I appreciate you being here brother...let's see how this grow does...I know the LEDs will make fat buds, I have the AxT, HS, and Tut together... the HS and Tut seedling are under a 150 watt CFL with the LED panel 20 inches or so above the AxT.. seedling will be 6ish days old on 3/16

• Like Like x 5
  5. Thanks Joker, welcome to earl's grow...

• Like Like x 3
    • Like Like x 3
  6. Thank you doinYODA for moving my new thread to where it belongs... I did not realize I had put it in the advertisers section. :thumbsup::gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 2
  7. Around day 8 or so since the Heisenberg showed her tap root, same for the Tut that is growing with the HS.
    100_2060.JPG 100_2062.JPG 100_2063.JPG 100_2064.JPG
    First two are the Heisenberg's known as Greta
    Second two are the Tutankhamon's known as Tulullah

• Like Like x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  8. Stig Dog is in the House...............
    Hi Earl
    Thanks for the PM message Thanks again..
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  9. both the HS and Tut are in coco... I put them in their Hempy pots this morning

• Like Like x 3
  10. Thanks for being here and welcome Stiggy ! Anytime Stiggy, it's what friends and family do.

• Like Like x 3
  11. Heisneberg Special and the Tut are now in Hempy pots as of this morning.
    I gave them a diluted watering of the 6/9 formula. I'll get a pic of them soon.

• Like Like x 3
  12. not much to report on the Heisenberg and Tut, I'm patiently waiting for them to take off in the Hempy Pots. Thy both seem to be doing ok...still giving them low doses of the 6/9

• Like Like x 4
  13. Just wait till them roots get down In the resivoir . That's when they really take off .. How big are they ? How much you feeding them at a time ? How often ? Got any pics ? Sorry bout all the questions . Just curious to how they are doing in them Hempys

• Like Like x 4
  14. Detective antdog over here lol I'm kinda interested too earl lol how are ya

Tokes LED multi-strain hotspot

• Like Like x 3
  15. Just The Who,where, what, when, and How Ma'am
    That will be all

• Like Like x 4
  16. Inquiring minds need to know

• Like Like x 3
  17. you fellas are right.. I need to get some pics of the HS and Tut...I feed twice every day... they get fed the diluted 6/9 until I get a trickle out the res hole, maybe 6 plus ounces(?)...Grand Kids were visiting so I didn't do to much except feed this last week...the less they know the better ! They seem to be doing fine in the Hempy's...I'll check in the morning and get a few pics.

• Like Like x 2