Ear will not stop ringing

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by jcH09, Dec 25, 2011.

1. So I went to the city to see Caspa on friday night. The show was amazing but now my right ear will not stop ringing. When the show ended (a little before 5 AM) both my ears were ringing which is normal after shows. The ringing in my left ear went away after several hours, but I woke up this morning and noticed that my right ear is still ringing as hard as ever. I've been to shows before (Bassnectar, Pretty Lights, etc) and the ringing has never lasted this long.

What do?

2. It'll go away, i've heard of it lasting for almost a week once. As long as your not deaf and it's just ringing you should be fine.

3. Weird. Mine only last as long as the next morning, if that. You may have an ear infection or some kind of auditory nerve damage. Get that checked out asap.

4. it'll go away don't worry about it.

5. After ACDC mine rang for like 4 days it'll go away

6. After Blue Cheer I was actually deaf for about 6 hours. Too near the bass cabinets.:eek:
    You may wish to consult an audiologist if it does not resolve.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yeah it'll go away eventually

8. man every time i go to the club one of my ears will be poping as i breath for like a week str8. fuck the club

9. If you like music, but have ongoing problems with discomfort a high volumes there are a wide range of earplugs available, which vary from custom molded full range models which probably cost a fortune, to less expensive options.

Etymotic Research, Inc. - Musicians Earplugs High-Fidelity Hearing Protection

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Etymotic-Research-High-Fidelity-Earplugs-White/dp/B0015WNZ9K[/ame]

10. Those earplugs look so legit, I'll probably look more into it later. Anyway, it seems the ringing is fading at a very slow rate. I still have it in my right ear but it is less pronounced than it was a couple days ago. Hopefully it will be completely gone by either tomorrow or the day after because I'm gunna go to another show in the city on new year's eve. Definitely going to try not to stand so close to those huge speakers...aiming for the center of the crowd

11. been to 2 concerts ears were both rinigng the day after..

little fact: your ears ringing is your brain tryna repair itself.. and failing

12. My left ear has a permanent ring to it. To many raves and loud shows. I still continue to go though.