Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ear Wax!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by daslurk, Jan 23, 2010.

1. :eek:

send some to me in the mail :p

2. ewwwwwwwwwwwww

you nasty daslurk :D

3. did u buy it or make it?

4. How much does that amount cost? How does it smoke?

5. qwiso could never have that appearance and consistency simultaneously, that's BHO or some other supercritical extraction similar..."earwax" in california is just air-whipped BHO fyi

6. ya it's bho, made from bubba kush pop corn and it goes down like butter!

*L.W.musket and a hookah cole*

[ame="http://s978.photobucket.com/albums/ae269/daslurk/?action=view&current=video-2010-01-21-22-35-01.flv"]video-2010-01-21-22-35-01.flv video by daslurk - Photobucket[/ame]

7. what the fuck is going on

8. never seen a musket before? is that the whole purpose of them

9. smoke that shit!

10. wtf iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis dat shiiiiiiiiiiiit!!?

11. Ya for concentrates-

12. wow dude that looks bomb as fuck. enjoy :smoking:

13. looks like melted bubble hash

14. That shit is dried before smoked right? Haha cuz I've never seen it in liquid. But then again I've only smoked the old fashioned beautiful buds

15. Wait, what is it?

16. Saw this thread;Saw that Picture; Confused anybody that can fill me in on this earwax

17. it's a concentrate made with a butane extraction method they say it's stronger then bubble I would agree-

18. I already explained what it is earlier in the thread, it is BHO/HHO/some other SC oil extraction whipped with air to stabilize it