Ear wax gravity bong

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by VibesAlive111, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Hey blades so my buddy recently got his cannabis card so i have been gofted with many treats. A few nights ago he packed some grandaddy purp in the gravity bong cap and a little piece of wax on top. Needless to say i was zorbing! We drove to a sopt after to burn more and i literally forgot where i was for a few seconds at a time!

Anyways i enjoyed the wax and all but im thinking about only using hash and wax on occasions

2. nah bruv smoke dat hash to tha dome erryday high as fuck live da highlife niggZ

3. Ear wax? What the fuck?

4. [quote name='"cmori3"']nah bruv smoke dat hash to tha dome erryday high as fuck live da highlife niggZ[/quote]

Listen to this guy. He seems to know what's up.
    /facepalm

5. Sounds awesome man! I can't even imagine lol. If it's good it's usually like 70-85% THC. It's just a random number but the THC content is HIGH.
    [​IMG]

6. [quote name='"korkimann"']Ear wax? What the fuck?[/quote]

Yeah bro. Scrape some out of your ears and smoke that shit. If you blaze a lot you'll get really high.

7. [quote name='"korkimann"']Ear wax? What the fuck?[/quote]

yea dude thc is stored in ear wax. light it up.

8. I used to be the same when we started to get a bunch of bubble hash and BHO during the end of the winter, but then after smoking hash for 2months straight and the herb wasn't around all you could get was the hash..I started to fucking HATE it..only the bubble though,BHO is and always will be amazing:) but yeah after having to start smoking like a gram of hash at a time just to get a buzz it started to suck haha

9. Damn id hate that. I only use steing shit like that every once in awhile cause ive seen too many people go down the road of only taking dabs caise weed dosent get them high anymore

10. [quote name='"VibesAlive111"']Damn id hate that. I only use steing shit like that every once in awhile cause ive seen too many people go down the road of only taking dabs caise weed dosent get them high anymore[/quote]

Yeah it sucks when you literally and I mean honestly cannot gy high at all from ripping a stasis bowl of dank weed