Ear Plugs...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Shalom Salaam, Nov 3, 2007.

1. Now I know y'all are smart enough to wear your ear plugs right? I don't need them when I'm practicing/composing but ALWAYS wear them in rehearsals and when seeing loud shows. I got a special fit pair made at the ear doctor about a year ago for about $90 and it was the best investment. I strongly recommend all you musicians out there protect your ears and do the same or at least wear cheap ones.

2. I used to never wear them but then I left one concert and I couldn't hear for a few days. So now I wear them at concerts every time but not usually at band practices.

3. Good Idea. I'm always leaving concerts wishing I had a pair. That ringing in your ear is your ear hair's final performance... or something like that (badly rephrased from a movie lol)

4. This needs to be my next investment. I hear if your ENT is covered by insurance, you can get the ear plugs through them and they will be cheaper. Worth a try.