Ear Piercing?

Discussion in 'Tattoo, Piercings and Body Art' started by BudRUs, Apr 27, 2010.

1. Do ear piercings hurt? i've read guides on how to do it yourself. I just want one pierced (i hear the left side is the best for guys, so also post your opinions on that) I want like a small diamond or something in one of them. Here's a guide I read, is it really this easy?

How to Pierce Your Own Ears | eHow.com

2. I heard the right side means your gay.:confused:

I have my left ear kinda gauged.

3. Left side for dudes. but I would get both, it looks more mature
    and get it done by a professional, they make sure it it even and w/ the gun they use... you literally feel no pain, its sorta like flicking your ear lobe

4. Sorry I mean't the left side in my first post. So i've decided to get it on my left ear, like a small diamond earring, and are you sure about the professional thing? It really doesn't hurt? that's the main thing i'm worried about is pain.

5. Yeah, it doesn't hurt. But make sure it's a real professional. Not a dumb ass girl in the mall.(my mistake). My right side was pierced way lower, then i started to gauge it. Then it was to noticable, so I took it out. Now, I'm left with only my left ear pierced and gauged to a 4.

6. dude, people get their BABY'S ears pierced...it doesn't hurt at all

7. Well I was planning on going to the mall, but I guess not? I mean I only want one side down, so I don't know if it'd really matter who does it. Maybe i'm wrong though. And I don't think i'd ever get it gauged, no offence I just hear the start to smell after a while. Haha. Well thanks for the help man. :cool:

8. I got the same problem as OP. I was worried about the pain and where to get it done? Wal Mart doesn't seem like the best option.

9. If you are going to do it , go to a tattoo parlor.

10. No it doesn't sound like a good place, haha. But i've talked to some of my girl-friends who have had it done and my girl as well, and evidently it doesn't hurt that bad, it's just your nerves get worked up and you make it out to be worse than it really is.

11. Go to claire's. Or ask girls around your school if they have extra holes.
    But it really doesnt hurt, its so quick you dnt even know they do it

12. ask em if they have extra holes? haha, will do.
    But yeah! there's a claires here at our mall I think i'm going to go to sometime this week or weekend. And I'll post how it goes.

13. I don't think any piercings really hurt THAT much, and earlobes, definitely the least painful of everything I have ever gotten. I've had about 30 various piercings, including my ears.

14. hmm, can you describe the pain if any?

15. dude i have a lip ring and that shit didnt hurt at all. i had to go through muscle; yours is soggy skin. youll be good.

16. Professional = not someone with a gun. Yes it will hurt, not bad.

This.