EA codes

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by RVD420RVD, Mar 21, 2012.

1. I put the code in in my friends live when I didn't have an account and now when I put the code in mine, it says I can't use it again. What the fuck do I do? Fuck you EA.

2. they give those codes out (i actually dont know what code you are talking about lol, but im assuming its similar to most of them), so people cant use them more than once.... pretty obvious

3. Breath mate... just breath, then repeat it to us.

4. [quote name='"Lavions"']Breath mate... just breath, then repeat it to us.[/quote]

NHL 12- used the code that game with the game on my friends xbox live account because I didn't have one of my own. I do now but it won't let me use the code again. So I can't play online with that game at all

5. sorry man thats the sad reality of what EA sports games has become.You can no longer rent them from blockbuster or other rental stores if you want to play online because of the single-use code for online. So in short, you have to buy nhl 2012 for another code, again.

6. Man, Fuck EA.

7. you said it best.

8. nah nah nah you dont have to buy nhl 12 all over again.

although you do have to buy another code. which i believe is 10 or 15$

9. My friend had the same situation, called gamestop and they said he had to buy the game again.

10. that would literally be retarded. im almost 100% though you can buy a code card for 15 tops. EA made those because game stop was banking so much from selling re used games. real fucking stupid though. cant play ea rented games online which is just mind blowing why they would still decide to do it. that has got to kill sales.

greedy mofos

11. yea i really really dislike gamestop as most other gamers do. On all trade ins they make a 300% profit of what they paid you for it. Thats why i take my tradeins/sellbacks to local mom/pop places that will pay me standard ebay prices for games and not some blackmarket greedy ass shit prices.

12. It is dumb, yes, but you can thank gamestop for giving people jack shit for their games, and turning around and selling them for $5 less than new.

the PC world has had multiplayer codes for as long as I can remember, so I guess i'm just used to it.

13. [quote name='"NowIsB"']yea i really really dislike gamestop as most other gamers do. On all trade ins they make a 300% profit of what they paid you for it. Thats why i take my tradeins/sellbacks to local mom/pop places that will pay me standard ebay prices for games and not some blackmarket greedy ass shit prices.[/quote]

I dunno if they are only local but this place here called game force.... only place I go for anything video game related hahahaha, only downside, they don't do mid night releases.... uh oh hahahahhahahahahahaha

got a wait list for some super nintendo games there, but they don't come around as much :(

14. makes me feel bad to go there when i do. we used to have a slackers and EB games around here but both have gotten shut down, the slackers was only about 3 minutes away from the game stop.

ill have to look online to see if theres any others because there trade ins suck dick. used to be not as bad when you traded in 3 games all 1$ + you get 10$ automatically which helped. but even then you had to have 3 games to make it count

15. Call up EA and tell them you bought the game new, but it came with no code.
    I bought Bad Company 2 preowned with no code, did this and they just gave me a new one no questions asked. It was only like a 5 minute phone call too.

16. Yea man its totally worth it to find a indie game and video store, i traded in a few wii games and a few xbox games (zelda, mw2, GH3 and some others) and got right around 100 bucks. I believe I called gamestop the morning before i went to sell them to see how much GS offered, 30$, total.

17. wow that is a huge difference damn. makes upset i just traded in about 5 games to game stop the other week and only got 45$. i believe it was modern warfare. fifa 11.halo 3 halo reach and i think one other. maybe it was 2 halo 3 copies. thinking about trading in battlefield and fifa 12 . off to look for local game stores hahah

18. I think that the more digital distribution is pushed, games can be sold cheaper, and sold in special promotions (like steam has) causing the used gaming market to shrink.

For me, I see no point in buying used games because I can get almost any game I want on steam for a large discount, sometimes I just have to wait a little bit. I would like to see this pricing model more often on consoles, although the xbox live marketplace somewhat fills that void.

Obviously a lot of people prefer to have a hard copy, but myself, I prefer the instant gratification of downloading a game I want and being able to play it almost immediately.

rambling thoughts, I know, but I am stoned :smoke:

19. well when steam comes into conversation i dont think there is even an option for used games. that concerns more console players 100% i would think.

steam is great though i wish they had some thing along the lines for consoles because there are so many awesome deals and games for sale

20. Gee... i remember the days games costed like 40 dollars. Too bad i was too young to even have 40$ to buy them so my parents had to :(