Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

E3

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Bluebonic, May 9, 2006.

1. I do not see any threads out their being about E3? Do people know it's happenenig at this very moment, and had started on Monday. Any one else into videogames? GTA IV coming Oct. 16, 2007 to Xbox 360?! Sorry Im am just happy about this years convevntion.

2. Not sure wha E3 is dude..

3. Its like a convention for video games. They show all future releases and stuff. I think mostly programmers and shit go there.

4. The Electronic Entertainment Expo (or Exposition), commonly known as E<sup>3</sup>, is the world's largest annual trade show for the computer and video games industry and the third largest gaming convention. The expo is open only to game indusrty professionals, celebrities and journalists who are over eighteen.

E3 is usually held in the third week of May of each year at the Los Angelees Convention Center (LACC) in Los Angeles. The Expo was held in Atlanta for two years during the late 1990s, during which attendance plummeted. The ESA said that over 70,000 people attended the show in 2005.

Many video game developers show off their upcoming games and game-related hardware at the event, over a fifth of which have never been unveiled prior to the expo. The independent "Game Critics Award" have been given to "Best of E3" games in various categories since 1998.

The Game Developers Conference is another yearly milestone for developers held in the spring each year in California, but it focuses on talks and discussions about the development of games.

EDIT: GreenLantern got there first.

5. ya man im gunna watch it... im into games...psps r fucking sweet

6. never even heard of it, but now I can say I learned something today, wheres my bowl at?????? Oh there it is..... Bye. JOE>

P.S. i really like psp's too.

7. I think this just might be in the wrong forum....considering it has absolutely nothing to do with bud.

8. wrong forum but they did just announce halo 3 there.

9. Sorry, I realize it does have nothing to do with bud, but I just finished smoking a bowl before I heard about all the news.

10. I watched some of it. I don't really like xbox360 but gears of war looks awesome. kinda disappointed that I'm gonna have to spend $600 on a ps3 too. oh well. that Spores game for computer that the creator of the sims is working on is pretty fun looking too. :]

11. Yeah, I missed it but I usuaully catch it. Xbox360 is a nice console, But I perfer the PC. Only thing is the Vid Cards, Mems, Cpus all expensive.

12. computer are the way to go man, way better than these "new-gen" consoles. titles are getting sloppy though, too many damn war games. i cant wait for the next FPS craze to hit agian like avp2's multiplayer, and CS's deathmatches. halo 3 trailer looked good too. the thing im really looking forward to is the next Unreal tournament, its going to fucking pwn.

peace,
    N

13. Its all about MGS4 man, raiden is like a cyborg ninja and they have the old players like meryl

14. metal gear solid 4

15. i dont have and probably wont be buying any new consoles, maybe PSP in the future, haha. i know a bunch of people that love theirs. i used to watch E3. :p

16. Ueah, them psp's can even go on the internet!:eek: Once I found that out, I have decided ima get one.......after I get my vap:D

17. Did they announce final release date for PS3 cause if so i have to go reserve a copy tommorow ASAP

By the way PSP is the greatest thing i ever bought i love it

18. New GTA isnt gonna be with Rockstar :( :( :( :(